1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

So are all of us posing her with a Bat-Pod? I always see people posting that. :lol

Nope have bats straddling the bat pod with ERP gun in hand.. I'll pose her and Bane around that..:)

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

So are all of us posing her with a Bat-Pod? I always see people posting that. :lol

Sure, I might have to ask some of my other figures to move their @sses though.

DSCF3338_zpse68eaf3b.jpg

Nope have bats straddling the bat pod with ERP gun in hand.. I'll pose her and Bane around that..:)

Nice. So if that's TDKR display, do you have any of the characters from the other two movies in their own displays?

Sure, I might have to ask some of my other figures to move their @sses though.

I always see those little kid figures. What are they?

I always see those little kid figures. What are they?

Just type in Lakor Baby on ebay, then they will come up. They have done 2 figures so far Joker Baby & Bat Baby. They are releasing a 3rd, Iron Baby.
I think there really quirky and cool, some people say they are creepy but IDK why :dunno

Just type in Lakor Baby on ebay, then they will come up. They have done 2 figures so far Joker Baby & Bat Baby. They are releasing a 3rd Iron Baby.
I think there really quirky and cool, some people say they are creepy but IDK why :dunno

They are quite creepy! They also somehow remind me of those flying dolls from The Dark Knight Returns.....not sure why:lol

When was she supposed to be released? I know it said Q1 2013 but didn't we have an actual date? SSC says march now was it pushed back due to the Chinese new year ? The shops in the UK have dates all over the place some have the end of march some have April & others are now saying sometime in May & possibly July that is just madness.

Nice. So if that's TDKR display, do you have any of the characters from the other two movies in their own displays?

This is how he is displayed, although I've move him to another spot and have added a few more figures...:)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxrW3XEmnh8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxrW3XEmnh8[/ame]

When was she supposed to be released? I know it said Q1 2013 but didn't we have an actual date? SSC says march now was it pushed back due to the Chinese new year ? The shops in the UK have dates all over the place some have the end of march some have April & others are now saying sometime in May & possibly July that is just madness.

Originally it was March. But erthang delyayed so this litty might not be out til may at latest. I'm hoping this ho comes out in march but eh

I just cleared my first FLEX PAY payment on the 25th so SSC think she will be here in March...so far, at least.

It's all subject to change, at any time, to any time, as many times as they want :slap :cuckoo:

I will be surprised if they get her shipping in march as i have not seen anyone from china with one of these in hand yet & we all know china gets theirs at least a month before SSC & then us in the UK it could be Months later. I know its a pain waiting but i'd prefer to wait a little longer if were gonna get an accurate figure with none or minor QC issues After seeing the problems on here with the DX12

Yay. I want to have this betch sprawled out on my dresser with a 1:6 whip asap

So y do you guys think the EX from SS is worth the extra cash? Or get regular from BBTS?

Hoping she comes out in HK soon.......this one is making me nervous but hoping for a home run from HT

Back