1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I'm so in I might buy 2. One googles down on bike and other goggles up standing with batman!!!!

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I wish the goggles/mask were removable. I can see this being at least $199+.

Oh yeah, this looks great. This will be the only MMS TDKR figure I buy. Goggles are staying down though.

It's bare bones too. It's just Catwoman, a pistol, some hands and a base. No light up goggles, no alternate heads, no removable mask, no big goofy stands.

This is like a $140-$150 but I'd buy her at $170-$179. That seems appropriate. I might even get a second Batpod just for the figure. If this is like $190-$220 though, I'll probably pass.

Sort of dumb that the cowl is an exclusive. If I get that version I'll probably just give it to my "Hong Kong" TDK Batman.

Last edited:

yah they definetly did do some sneaky PS for the neck joint. Also...wonder if removing the mask will mess up the face sculpt...dang...

yah they definetly did do some sneaky PS for the neck joint. Also...wonder if removing the mask will mess up the face sculpt...dang...

Removing? What if it's sculpted on? :lol

Why do people want a removable mask? She never had the mask off as Catwoman.

What you see in the film is what you get here. The figure, pistol and Batpod is all she had.

There's no reason for a DX or another version. This is a one and done and it looks great.

I guess building a custom maid or dress version of Selina would be the only use for an unmasked sculpt...as long as she is in the black, she's got the mask.

I think some people want to do bashes of her in a prison jumpsuit or outfit when she trades in Wayne's fingerprints to that guy or whatever. DiFabio, one would think that you have not paid attention to the Bat-Mania these Nolan films have produced. :lol

What you see in the film is what you get here. The figure, pistol and Batpod is all she had.

There's no reason for a DX or another version. This is a one and done and it looks great.

Agreed. Seeing how everything is near perfect though, It'd be nice to have that option.

Googly eyes always makes things better.

8TKKX.jpg

what's the point of securing a likeness to a beautiful actress and then stopped short of revealing her full face?

doesnt matter if she never took off her mask wearing that catsuit, it's still only one tiny thing to add to make the figure cooler and more worthwhile. i'm sure ht has gone beyond the movie scenes before and added something creative to a figure.

I think some people want to do bashes of her in a prison jumpsuit or outfit when she trades in Wayne's fingerprints to that guy or whatever. DiFabio, one would think that you have not paid attention to the Bat-Mania these Nolan films have produced. :lol

Oh yeah, I know.

I just don't think Catwoman lends herself to multiple releases. Revisions and alternate versions only make sense with two characters, Batman and the Joker. The exception to this is Gordon, I'm sure we'll see another trench coat version.

Prison Selina? Maid Selina? This isn't Tonner or Mattel. People are going to buy a $200 "Prison Selina"? Wut. These are high end collectible action figures so "accessory outfits" on their own is out of the question. Same goes for Bane or the next Batman figures they do like Penguin and Pfieffer Catwoman. Those should all be one and dones.

"Prison Selina" or "Prologue Bane" ain't like Bank Robber Joker Version or TDK Suit Batman. It's just like Scarecrow and Two-Face. They should make Ra's Al Ghul and Robin next and then call it a day.

This Catwoman is fine as it is. It speaks for itself. No dumb extras (how would you do a 1/6 flashdrive or pearls, things she didn't even have as Catwoman) or unnecessary PERS. You get this Catwoman and the Batpod and you're all set.

But then again, you have health care. Here, every time we get sick or injured, we have to ask ourselves if it's worth paying thousands of dollars to fix ourselves.

pfft, ill swap health care for cheaper HT figures any day :wink1:

But then again, you have health care. Here, every time we get sick or injured, we have to ask ourselves if it's worth paying thousands of dollars to fix ourselves.

We pay thousands of pounds in extra taxes to pay for that healthcare, whether we use it or not.

I'd rather have the US system. :lol

Best Hot Toys female yet. Eagerly waiting to order this one.

Some might wanna kitbash it into these:

51E30eUhymL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

with the TTM 19 naked muscle body Jake figure.

No dumb extras (how would you do a 1/6 flashdrive or pearls, things she didn't even have as Catwoman)

I know but it would still be fun to have the pearls since they were a fairly integral part of Selina's storyline with Bruce....I'm sure someone will find some for their display from a Barbie parts bin :lol

Very nice job on this -- although it is Selina Kyle as Catwoman, NOT Selina Kyle/Catwoman. For this kind of money, you'd expect a second headsculpt of Ann sans mask, hair down or whatever.

But, a very nice job, she looks terrific. Grrrr...

Back