1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Normally ppl hate on every single figure and rip on every single detail. With this one, everyone's in love and settling for less lol and defending it like its grail.

Of course I'm buying this =)

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

This is about as good as a 1/6 scale TDKR Catwoman figure as I could have imagined. Amazing job.

^^^ I saw it and it's the first thing I look for these days.

Exposed neck joint when not needed + increased prices= pass.

So noone else notices the photoshop coverup of the neck joint? :dunno

I think it's just going to be a rubber neck, no joints exposed.

You can still see the seam on the hair line and where her jaw attaches to the back of her head/neck in these photos, but they're not very noticable.

Prison Selina? Maid Selina? This isn't Tonner or Mattel. People are going to buy a $200 "Prison Selina"?
was it just a cop joker they released, or was it a 2-in-1 set of regular purple suit joker + cop joker?

you know how ht thinks. if we're getting a 2nd version, it wont be just a 'prison selina' or a 'maid selina'; it will be an all new and improved, removable mask-included catsuit + maid as a 2-in-1 combo.

non-removeable mask for selina actually makes me think ht's holding back. and going by their track record, if ht's holding back on something, it means they're planning something.

Looks great.

I fully expect to see an eventual Selina Kyle figure, using the same headsculpt, sans mask, with one of the other outfits. Similar to the bankrobber Joker.

we notice, but it doesnt seem to bother people too much.

Im more concerned with the goggles sticking out way too high

I'm so glad that HT is recognizing that Anne Hathaway is a much more definitive Catwoman than Michelle Pfeifer.

I didn't even notice the neck joint until you posted about it.

kinda shady on HT part to trying to hide a distracting joint like that. Unless of course the joint is that tight, then good for them

I'm so glad that HT is recognizing that Anne Hathaway is a much more definitive Catwoman than Michelle Pfeifer.

Where did that come from?

Just wait until the HT Pfeiffer Catwoman comes out and everyone goes gaga over it. That whip and those clawed hands with the individual talons will be impressive.

Oh yeah, I know.

I just don't think Catwoman lends herself to multiple releases. Revisions and alternate versions only make sense with two characters, Batman and the Joker. The exception to this is Gordon, I'm sure we'll see another trench coat version.

Prison Selina? Maid Selina? This isn't Tonner or Mattel. People are going to buy a $200 "Prison Selina"? Wut. These are high end collectible action figures so "accessory outfits" on their own is out of the question. Same goes for Bane or the next Batman figures they do like Penguin and Pfieffer Catwoman. Those should all be one and dones.

"Prison Selina" or "Prologue Bane" ain't like Bank Robber Joker Version or TDK Suit Batman. It's just like Scarecrow and Two-Face. They should make Ra's Al Ghul and Robin next and then call it a day.

This Catwoman is fine as it is. It speaks for itself. No dumb extras (how would you do a 1/6 flashdrive or pearls, things she didn't even have as Catwoman) or unnecessary PERS. You get this Catwoman and the Batpod and you're all set.
In general, I agree with you. Apart from the Tonner comment. For that, rooted hair says:

tumblr_lp2xn5WsPp1qfeowa.gif

Just pushing your buttons. :lol

I hope she isn't a DX either.

It seems people want the Pfeiffer Catwoman to be a 2 in 1 like Luke or Bruce Lee just so they can get a "Battle Damaged" version.

Here's hoping that the Returns Catwoman is just like this TDKR version.

- Pfeiffer Catwoman (no worries about rooted hair)
- Whip
- Different clawed hands
- base

Really don't need PERS eyes, a clunky base and a torn costume for $280 or whatever high MSRP they'd charge.

What makes you think that? Would love for that to be the case of course.

It's got a skin/flesh texture to it that wasn't on the prototype that was at the show.

That looked like a regular old plastic true type neck. I really think that the final product will have a rubber torso/neck like Arnold, Wolverine, Sarah Connor, Black Widow, etc.

I think the only seam we'll have to worry about is the one behind the hair that's on the head/neck of the portrait but even then, it looks like it's hidden well.

Ok I just emailed ( [email protected] ) this to HT, asking for removable mask.

catwomanhtremovablemask3.jpg

Now quickly, while their defenses are down, Attack! All together :panic::panic::panic: goooooo!

Back