1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

Well in Batman: Year One she started out as a hooker... And a lesbian. Nolan drew his inspiration from the same comic hence that girlfriend of her in TDKR.

I'm pretty sure Holly was not her lesbian lover in the comics.

I honestly doubt it will happen, but it would be amazing if they did include this outfit with it:

tumblr_m7ozq37BjY1rptievo1_500.jpg

How many accessories could she really have? The pearls, and not much else that I can remember.

I love that classy look she has in that dress though. Damn!

I too would love to see the figure include that outfit, but for them to do it they would probably have to include a second body as costume changes would be a pain. Have there been 2nd costumes included in non-DX releases? The only one that comes to mind was Michael Jackson Thriller.

Omg you just had to post that didn't ya lol. In that scene she is doing that and moaning her friend's name which happens to be Eric and happens to by my name as well so ya that really got to me in a good way lol.

427024_428724923832508_693760975_n.jpg

From Plastic Enemies on Facebook! Can't wait to PO!!! :yess:

Why does the body look wayy better than Black Widow! Thought it was supposed to be the same.

You can put styling cream on it, they make some specifically for doll hair.

That helps to keep it down and stay in place, just like the guys.

yhst-70052297082953_2221_524865215

They have a really good one at volksusa.com, and it's water-based so it doesn't damage the plastic over time.

Quoting for easier reference later...

Hopefully less than $200. Might be the same price as Black Widow. Looking forward to ordering her too!

Awesome. Any idea on price range for her?

I'm gonna go out on a whim and say she's probably gonna be in the same price range as Bane (maybe $180-195 due to minimal accessories). Of course this depends on what HT wants to send her with. So far all the female HTs tend to be in the $180-$190 range (that I know of).

Hair looks a bit messed up on that pic. Gonna find some 1/6 comb to straighten the stranded hair. Hope my wife and daughter don't caught me when I'm brushing her hair :duh:lol

Back