1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

:exactly: but guess not many consider that .
Don't underestimate folks. :wink1:

As I said earlier, if it looked good enough for me to be happy with it, I'd buy it. I guess I'll have to just give the figure a chance & see how it looks after people have it, to make a final decision.

I'm just annoyed that I won't like the 60s CW they do either. If they decide on Lee Meriwether or Eartha Kitt.. it won't bother me, because they can keep those. :lol

tumblr_m861frc11t1rckl7mo1_500.gif

Anne can play as Two Face as well.....

Is she turning into Jason 'Mayhem' Miller?

Hope they touch up the hairline a bit! I am still amazed by the likeness though because it gives me hope that the 1/4 scale will be amazing!

Hope they touch up the hairline a bit! I am still amazed by the likeness though because it gives me hope that the 1/4 scale will be amazing!

I was under the impression they were only going to do at the most the main character from movies when it comes to the 1/4 scale stuff.

The mask, goggles and face sculpt are fantastic. It looks just like Hathaway as Catwoman. The nose, the mouth, all of it is dead on. The paint apps are great too.

Not a fan of the way they implemented the hair though. It looks awful, like the head is two separate pieces (which, well, it is). I mean the forehead hair sculpting then the rooted hair that's on the back section/separate part of the head? It looks awful, the neck is bad too.

Overall it reminds me of the problems Silk Spectre had, except that figure looked more like a trans gender.

Still, design flaws aside that's definitely Hathaway.

Last edited:

View attachment 49710

Would've been a better catwoman costume.

I've always wondered if that was a real pic of her with her boobs being revealing and I guess it is. Man you get to see her boobs a lot in Love and Other Drugs damn. Even with her current short hair cut she still looks hot.

so Selina underwent a process from being a homosexual to a heterosexual??!! that is fascinating

Well in Batman: Year One she started out as a hooker... And a lesbian. Nolan drew his inspiration from the same comic hence that girlfriend of her in TDKR.

Disagree.

Although inspiration was obviously drawn from that, they did not go the lesbian route. CW was more the protector of Juno in it.

Disagree.

Although inspiration was obviously drawn from that, they did not go the lesbian route. CW was more the protector of Juno in it.

I'm not really sure either way... clearly they didn't show enough to conclude they were intimately involved but I got some undertones from what I saw

Well in Batman: Year One she started out as a hooker... And a lesbian. Nolan drew his inspiration from the same comic hence that girlfriend of her in TDKR.

I remember Selina's being a prostitute, but not a lesbian. I'm pretty sure that her relationship with Holly Robinson was almost like that of a sister, or even a mother, in that she protected Holly. I'm not sure where you got that they were lesbians. :dunno

I remember Selina's being a prostitute, but not a lesbian. I'm pretty sure that her relationship with Holly Robinson was almost like that of a sister, or even a mother, in that she protected Holly. I'm not sure where you got that they were lesbians. :dunno

guessing the way holly was holding Selina in the scene i thought this is what you wanted a storm is coming .:dunno

The hair is worse than I thought it could be. Too bad there isn't a practical method to bringing rooted with sculpted hair to the mass market. That would be the best looking. Looking forward to some of the mods going to be done to this figure.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

A bit of a conjecture on my part. Because Holly's revealed a lesbian in the Catwoman comic series. And since they lived together for some time...

Ah, but what you have to remember is that, in Year One, Holly was still quite young, which led me to believe that their relationship was platonic, and that Selina was more of a protector to Holly. It's all hearsay, really, I think the only way to know for sure would be to ask Miller himself.:lol That being said, if Holly wasn't revealed to be a homosexual until later, there's a good chance that isn't what Miller intended to convey.

Back