1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

I'm just hoping she doesn't get a $224.99 price tag like Angelica.

Depends on the accessories. I don't know what we are going to get for accessories apart from hands. Hopefully a $195 figure like Bane.

Somebody posts images of a CGI model and everyone loses their minds... :ohbfrank:

Damn, that's beautiful.

Looking at the pics you can see a slight gap in the neck just like Supes had at Ani Con and he was fixed...it'll get fixed, fig looks great though.

I just looked up the CGI designs.

They're for the upcoming mobile game, nothing new. :(

Surely it can't be the recent TDKR iPad game that just game out. Hopefully there's another one on the way.

The goggles alone are worth $190 to me :D

Somebody posts images of a CGI model and everyone loses their minds... :ohbfrank:

nursejoker2.gif

:lol

What's with the neck seam? Looks like a rush job to get it out.

It's a prototype. It's not finished yet. :wink1:

They got her body proportions and face absolutely perfect in this picture. Her frame is much more accurate to the film in this than it is with the HT figure. Now she just needs brown hair and she's good to go.

202611_408775379186189_1773093430_o.jpg
[/QUOTE]

looking at the fully body pic of her in The Dark Knight Manual, they gave her a bit more curves in that CGI model

Though it does suck she didn't have a whip in the movie, the figure does look good based on the pics. I may have to find a whip to give her.

whole thing is to skinny

look up pics of her walking around in her suit

she is thicker

Those are candids where she is just hanging out and slouching on the sidelines of the set.

If you look at actual stills or video when she is standing, or moving, when actually acting as Catwoman she elongates her body and appears much slimmer. I wouldn't say it's dead-on, but it's close enough for me. Any Catwoman that they don't give size EEE breasts makes me happy, though. :)

I can see where people are coming from with the Liv Tyler likeness, particularly front on......but the profile is very much Hathaway.

Precisely, and - they actually do look relatively alike to begin with (in this case I think it's the hair and lips mostly, but also just general coloring). I've seen Liv Tyler IRL quite a few times up close and they do bear a striking resemblance to each other (or at least Liv in real life looks like Anne does in pictures as I've never met Anne).

This will be my first $200 figure purchase, and I'm very happy with what I see so far. In fact...I just may have to really bite the bullet and buy the Batpod as well. :)

If it weren't for their eyes, Tyler and Hathaway would be dead ringers. Hathaway is doe-eyed; Tyler's are feline.

Hey! Now I know where DCD got their reference for their 6" statues :lol

Back