1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we're going movie version to movie version - Catwoman. Considering Scarjo's stance shooting two pistols was one of the most awkward things I've ever seen, that doesn't give her any points in my book. Feels like Selina would do whatever necessary to gain the upper hand, whether in or out of combat.

Black widow has some serious hand to hands skills though. Not to mention awesome weapons training. Selina would fight dirty, then black widow would get dirty, then the two of them would.........sorry got side tracked there! ;-)

Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

Still no specs.......c'mon HT!

Black widow has some serious hand to hands skills though. Not to mention awesome weapons training. Selina would fight dirty, then black widow would get dirty, then the two of them would.........sorry got side tracked there! ;-)

I like where this was going. :wink1:

:rotfl:rotfl

Most men might well disagree, but I find the thought of vigorously entertaining both of these ladies at the same time, continuously and for many hours, very appealing.

Pic and specs please HT.

This may have been for the iPad game but damn the CG models always look better than the models in-game. What they should really do is release Dark Knight Rises skins as DLC for Arkham City, so we'd have a TDKR Batman and Catwoman. All of my money. :yess:

202611_408775379186189_1773093430_o.jpg

Also, here's one of her with goggles if anyone is interested:

Last edited:

I'll be swinging by the HT booth in an hour or so, any specific photo requests ?

The back of Bane. Scarred neck? Not sure you'd be able to see with the coat, though.

SnakeDoc

Not DC related but if you could get some close ups of the accessories in front of the Mark VII Iron Man i would appreciate it.

imaco.jpg

Although not this thread topic would like to see more pictures of the girls...Catwoman and Black Widow :panic:

Thanks!!!

selina1.jpg

If you can, please take some photos of Black Widow (Sorry not DC related). Thank you!:pray::pray:

bw1n.jpg

bw2at.jpg

The back of Bane. Scarred neck? Not sure you'd be able to see with the coat, though.

SnakeDoc

baneback.jpg

Nope, can't see a thing on Bane's back :(

Last edited:

Thanks again Viper :hi5:

Thanks for the widow pics. Man I could kiss u. I mean her.

Is it possible to put the AniCon photos of Catwoman at the start of the thread, to be replaced when official photos come out? :dunno

I'm reposting my pic from Ani-Com 2012 Marvel thread:

attachment.php

because I think Selina has the same issue as the black widow. Slightly too big a head. If I can find a higher res picture of Selina/catwoman, I might be able to show you me point with pictures. But I reckon black widow there is quite representative since they seem to be in scale with one another apart from the fact that the widow has better assets than the cat.

But I reckon no one cares. eh?

But I reckon black widow there is quite representative since they seem to be in scale with one another apart from the fact that the widow has better assets than the cat.

But I reckon no one cares. eh?

I care...
But you are right about the assets.
She can't even get that zip closed...

Scarlet Johanssen DOES have a nice sized noggin though (among other things). :lol

In the spec pics the head size is fine:

The-Avengers-Black-Widow-Sixth-Scale-Limited-Edition-Collectible-Figure.jpg

Which means your mod would look awkward i.e. like a pinhead.

Scarlet Johanssen DOES have a nice sized noggin though (among other things). :lol

In the spec pics the head size is fine:

The-Avengers-Black-Widow-Sixth-Scale-Limited-Edition-Collectible-Figure.jpg

Which means your mod would look awkward i.e. like a pinhead.

Maybe they photoshopped that one as well? :panic:

I'm pretty sure Black Widow and Catwoman have the exact same bodies (including bust) Just that Black Widow has her costume zipped down.

Back