1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight Rises - Catwoman/Selina Kyle

I hope the goggles get reworked, they don't look like cat ears at all. That's my only problem with the figure.

They didn't position them back far enough.

I just hope the front has a red tint. Her goggles are red, not black. :lecture

(below, is an interesting conceptual demo from the designer of Catwoman's goggles)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1m4A4s2gC4&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1m4A4s2gC4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Last edited:

Nice find btw, floreairfoot! That dude's involved in so many movies like Avatar, Iron Man, etc.

Looking at those pics from ani-com, the figure might not have the goggle down/up feature since the lens evidently aren't there. Maybe they'll make them for the finished product.

The lens is on the other side, the side that is visible in the pics is the detail-less side that will fit over her mask.

Nope, just an observation. You can see a hinge on her mask so I'm pretty sure it's already able to fit over her mask. I'm just assuming the lenses is sculpted on the other side of the goggles since that's where they are on the real thing. You can also see the little flashlights or whatever they are facing down towards her head, so the front of the goggles is definitely there, it's just facing away in every picture.

Nope, just an observation. You can see a hinge on her mask so I'm pretty sure it's already able to fit over her mask. I'm just assuming the lenses is sculpted on the other side of the goggles since that's where they are on the real thing. You can also see the little flashlights or whatever they are facing down towards her head, so the front of the goggles is definitely there, it's just facing away in every picture.

Good point, but then the lens won't be transparent then? Judging from its size, I reckon there won't be any LED light in there as well?

Yeah I'm guessing the lens will just be sculpted, which is a bit disappointing. Maybe that will change for the final release, because having that undetailed bit of plastic right there for everyone to see is really unappealing

I'm interested to see the final release photos and the preorder price. Hoping it comes in at the Bane Price Point since it seems it's not a DX.

Mask looks removable- definately a seperate piece- body PERFECT for Anne.....outfit looks top notch...head seam will be better, just like on Baby Doll in hand seams not that noticible.
BOUGHT BOUGHT BOUGHT

Is there a big difference between how rooted hair looks like in the prototypes and how they look in the final release?

It's been a long time but I remember the original production Black Widow had some awful looking hair at release. Have HT stepped it up since then?

When is she going up for P.O.? :impatient:

Is there a big difference between how rooted hair looks like in the prototypes and how they look in the final release?

It's been a long time but I remember the original production Black Widow had some awful looking hair at release. Have HT stepped it up since then?

The problem with Black Widow was her hair was not straight, it was supposed to be wavy/curly... that's why it kinda looked funky.

The closest hair would be Silk Spectre from Watchmen. She came out great and her hair still looks good. :rock

[ame="https://youtu.be/sPfxMIhEUrQ"]https://youtu.be/sPfxMIhEUrQ[/ame]

I'm just hoping she doesn't get a $224.99 price tag like Angelica.

I'm just hoping she doesn't get a $224.99 price tag like Angelica.

She shouldn't- Angelica Ani Con Toy Fair Exclusive....always more expensive than a regular mass MMS release...
however we'll see soon:gah:

I love her
anychance she comes out before the year ends?

Someone on Facebook posted these...I KNOW THEY'RE FAKES!!!
329305_408775752519485_410183383_o.jpg

202611_408775379186189_1773093430_o.jpg

Back