1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I missed it earlier in this thread, but can someone please tell me how to remove the belt? I'm planning on upgrading to a phicen body, but I can't figure out how to get the belt off, with out cutting, or braking it, and I really don't want to do that.

Did anyone here use product to keep her hair from frizzing out, and if so, what kind of gel/spray/mousse/etc. is safe to use without damaging her hair? Thanks in advance.

Did anyone here use product to keep her hair from frizzing out, and if so, what kind of gel/spray/mousse/etc. is safe to use without damaging her hair? Thanks in advance.

I use hair wax on my figures that have real hair.
This is the one I use specifically, which I sometimes use on my own hair.
I spray it in the cap which leaves it a liquid form, and I use a small paintbrush to apply it to the hair.

Maybe I missed it earlier in this thread, but can someone please tell me how to remove the belt? I'm planning on upgrading to a phicen body, but I can't figure out how to get the belt off, with out cutting, or braking it, and I really don't want to do that.

Belt is glued together on the inside. pull it apart slowly to make sure it doesn't stretch or warp.

IMG_2263---------------.jpg

IMG_2261----------------------.jpg

Thanks! Glad to know I'm not the only one waiting for it to release.

I'll need one of these.
Just picked up a second hand Selina Kyle but without googles.

I had broken the stock goggle once and the replacement was not cheap to get.

I am scared of breaking the stock goggle again, so I leave it on my catwoman's head sculpt like this all the time till I can get the third party one.

_DSC0671-2.jpg

I'll need one of these.
Just picked up a second hand Selina Kyle but without googles.

No update from OSK, but the knock off goggles are apparently showing up on ebay now.

ebay link

I had broken the stock goggle once and the replacement was not cheap to get.

I am scared of breaking the stock goggle again, so I leave it on my catwoman's head sculpt like this all the time till I can get the third party one.

_DSC0671-2.jpg

I've broken/repaired my stock goggles multiple times, but the last straw was when the figure got knocked over, cracking the goggles right down the middle. I tried gluing it back together, but it either leaves a glue mark or doesn't stay together. So since then, my Selina has been goggle-less. :(

Great picture of the figure, by the way! It makes me want to fix the goggles and put them in a similar pose until the knockoff arrives.

Thanks for the details ! I wouldn't have known a third party version existed.

Unfortunately I broke mine due to a shelf dive (one of the "ears" broke off). Glued it back.. but as everyone knows... Its not the same man ! ! !

Great to know that info helps. I know exactly what you mean. lol

No update from OSK, but the knock off goggles are apparently showing up on ebay now.

ebay link

Thanks.
Snagging one up now.
Unfortunately the pleather gloves and boots are also starting to crack and flake off so will need to replace those too.

It's actually listed on OSK again.

Looks like its gone again.
Is this the same one as the one on eBay?

Back