1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

Yeah I mean wow. What did they do. How hard is it for an amatuer to fix the eyes like that?

Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

am i the only one here worrying that the mask will somehow stain the face?

You're not alone. Hopefully they didn't make it out of a material that would do that.

We shall see.

am i the only one here worrying that the mask will somehow stain the face?

Think only time will tell but I'd suppose/ hope they chose a rubber material that doesn't affect the face's surface.

saw this elsewhere, a little fix with the eyes and it would improve the head.

(...)

WOAHH!! What an imrovement imo! Definitelly thinking about a repaint now.

What would you say, is it "only" bigger eyes or additional makeup around them?

How hard would it be to do the repaint. Or would someone in the states be able to do it relatively cheap. Doesn't seem like much needs to be done besides eyes

:gah:cant wait to get her, shes on her way here as we speak. That repaint or PS job whatever it is looks great.

that looks like more was done than the eyes maybe its the lighting also

:slap You guys would make perfect marks. ;)

While transfixed by her eyes you missed what makes the image, despite its crappy cell-phone quality, look great - the head is floating OFF the neck, showing much more neck than any of the recent stock-condition photos.

Also look at the gap to extend the neck:

Finally. The eyes are totally irrelevant, it's probably a quick select and transform in Photoshop on the iris. They do look good, but unrealistic.

While transfixed by her eyes you missed what makes the image, despite its crappy cell-phone quality, look great - the head is floating OFF the neck, showing much more neck than any of the recent stock-condition photos.

Didn't miss it: :wink1:

Also look at the gap to extend the neck:

Finally. The eyes are totally irrelevant, it's probably a quick select and transform in Photoshop on the iris.

But I think the bigger eyes/ iris make the huge difference.

Last edited:

The neck is obvious but it's absolutely they eyes that make that sculpt. Scroll the pic down so the face is cut off below her eyes. Still looks exactly like Anne. The neck isn't doing that.

The neck has nothing to do with why we think the EYES look good.

I also like that it's in lighting that we would see it in our own homes... not under studio settings.

Back