MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know how anyone who has Monger could possibly say that any other HT figure is better.

Because there are some damn good ones so it's hard to say what's best!

I agree this is a beautiful piece of work. The ingenuity and detail is unmatched... but it's so damn fragile. I already snapped off one of the shoulder guards, the rocket launcher came a bit loose after I had to use a little force to get it back in (it needs to rest on the shoulder piston; it won't lock out at full extension anymore), and a rod/piston thingy just feel off when I was reposing him today... and I have no clue where it came from! Everything looks even on both sides and the piece that fell off shows no signs of breaking so it doesn't look like it snapped off from somewhere :confused:

On a lighter note I can say that he is always in a pretty extreme pose (the one I just posted is the post neutral pose I put him in since day 1) and after all of this time my stress cracks never got any worse

Great news for those who are looking to get this at retail! Question though, when BBTS says "Sub-standard", it pertains only to the packaging and not the actual figure, yes?

Anyway, I only have this and War Machine in my collection. I have no plans of getting all the armors, so I only chose those I love by design and sculpt. Monger was an easy decision for me to make. I'm waiting on Mark 42, and for the Iron Whiplash to go up on PO and that's it :)

I received some sub-par items from BBTS before and the product's packaging was still displayable. However, the item itself was still perfect! This is an amazing piece! There's never enough praise for it! :rock

To the best I recall, yes, it's for the packaging not the actual contents inside.

I received some sub-par items from BBTS before and the product's packaging was still displayable. However, the item itself was still perfect! This is an amazing piece! There's never enough praise for it! :rock

Sounds great! It's a good deal from BBTS then! Good for those who are planning to get an Iron Monger!

BBTS usually double-boxes too, which is good. Don't have to worry about the shipper getting more wear and tear than usual that way.

I wonder why he is listed under Iron Man 2.... Does BBTS ever have coupons or sales?

I don't know how anyone who has Monger could possibly say that any other HT figure is better.

I remember *some dude* saying that Hulk was. That thought still haunts me to this day.

How can someone seriously be that blind.

This thing is the best HT figure period.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received my sub standard monger from bbts, no damage to the packaging that I noticed.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BBTS usually double-boxes too, which is good. Don't have to worry about the shipper getting more wear and tear than usual that way.

I wonder why he is listed under Iron Man 2.... Does BBTS ever have coupons or sales?
BBTS has sales, but it's all clearance type stuff. Monger will never go on sale, and really it's fortunate you can still pick it up for retail. I'd sell whatever you have to, then bite the bullet and buy it.

Back