MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is one of those "oops" shots that actually turned out to be kind of neato.
8274055956_6610fc1f1d_b.jpg
[/url] monger 024 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

I know this may be a silly question, but how do you pop the back right panel down so that I can get to the batteries? I can't seem to get it to move off far enough. When I switch it on, nothing happens so wondering if the batteries are dead...?

I know this may be a silly question, but how do you pop the back right panel down so that I can get to the batteries? I can't seem to get it to move off far enough. When I switch it on, nothing happens so wondering if the batteries are dead...?

I was scared of that door,but give it some and it will move.theres a plastic tag to remove do nt forget.

Hi Guys! this is my first post here in the forums.
I just want to get this off my chest. After waiting for 3 weeks for my monger which I ordered from the states thru ebay ( I'm from the Uk btw). I just found out on the courier's website that they delivered it on the wrong address. (After waiting for so many days!)

I tried to retrieve it myself from the address but the bloke who lives there says he hasn't received any parcel today that is not under his name. I've e-mailed Parcelforce to make a proper complaint.
Any ideas on what to do? you think I could still retrieve the item?

Hi Guys! this is my first post here in the forums.
I just want to get this off my chest. After waiting for 3 weeks for my monger which I ordered from the states thru ebay ( I'm from the Uk btw). I just found out on the courier's website that they delivered it on the wrong address. (After waiting for so many days!)

I tried to retrieve it myself from the address but the bloke who lives there says he hasn't received any parcel today that is not under his name. I've e-mailed Parcelforce to make a proper complaint.
Any ideas on what to do? you think I could still retrieve the item?

Here in the states you let UPS and Fedex take care of it for you. If its the US Mail. Hope the dinner and movie made up for it.

Most of the time UPS and FedEx is pay it out and never bother the other person.

Hmm This has been wrap now 6 times since I got it. I even took it out from under the tree. It was put back a hour ago. I am telling you I think someone from China put something green it it. My cat keeps going after the same box.

The cat just knows what the coolest thing under the tree is!!... or do you have something better :naughty

This guy was certainly under-produced but still must have been a big hit. He hit wait list status 2-3 days ago.

The cat just knows what the coolest thing under the tree is!!... or do you have something better :naughty

This guy was certainly under-produced but still must have been a big hit. He hit wait list status 2-3 days ago.

The price certainly turned people away originally. People felt he was something they could pass on or wait for in hand pics for. So he definitely had a lower production run than a normal HT figure. He will definitely bee a grail item. I can easily see him going for $1,000+ in just a few years. He's not a figure/character they can really get away with doing a 2.0 or DX of. They pretty much put everything they could into this release.

If you are still on the fence or haven't bought the figure yet and want to, I'd highly suggest picking it up before it dries up and starts going for more than retail. You wouldn't have a problem flipping it in a few months if you regret it, which I doubt you would.

I can't wait to see the Hulk next to this guy now. He's like the only other big character that you could face him off with. My one disappointment with the Avengers is we never got the Hulkbuster Iron Man outfit. And I don't really see them needing to use one now that Hulk is on the team and playing nice. :(

I just clean up my sig list. Yes there are a number of items under there. But she is going nuts on this box only.

Back