MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today. This thing is HUGE :panic:
The weight is good and the joints are quite stiff (which is also good considering the size of it)

As this is my first IM related figure, i was amazed how lighting up the Arc and Eyes light really
give life to it. Gosh... what impulse purchase can do to me :lol

AWESOME seeing new shot of others mongers. i got email form sideshow saying they have to checkt here stock to see if they can find a replacement for me. i hope they can just send me the missing parts instead of me sending mine in tot hem then waiting a while. hell id drive down the road to them if it helped me get monger back faster.

Still waiting on mine. Messaged CSC and was told they would be getting them in tomorrow or Wed. Which means they may be going out next week id imagine. Hopefully sooner than later....

Wow. I just happened to check my UPS tracking and this should arrive tomorrow, instead of the 29th as originally scheduled!

New Batmang tDKR figure will be arriving with it!

jason vs ironmonger lol
PICT3228.jpg

PICT3227.jpg

Got this bad boy in the mail today!! :panic:
What an absolute behemoth!! Paint app is fantastic (love the weathering detail!), great sculpt, and heaps of hidden joints for better-than-expected articulation. And the size... just wow!!

DSC_2877.jpg

DSC_2880.jpg

DSC_2892.jpg

DSC_2904.jpg

DSC_2909.jpg

DSC_2913.jpg

Lovin the pics! :clap

Back