MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this guy worth me parting with mms117 T800 and another one of my Hot Toy figures?, its the only way I can afford him. I've been offered one for $500 with free shipping.

Let us know guys.

Is this guy worth me parting with mms117 T800 and another one of my Hot Toy figures?, its the only way I can afford him. I've been offered one for $500 with free shipping.

Let us know guys.

I don't know what the other figure is? But you really should be asking yourself is it worth it to you. We are not the one making the trade you are.

For the most part I don't trade but if you collect IM items. This is going to be a must have item.

:exactly:

I have the exclusive with the crushed helmet waiting for an Iron Monger battle!

Collection+Overview+016.JPG

Oh im jealous that will look so cool, Monger holding the crushed helmet. I only got the standard Mark III. I could see if I could pick up the crushed exclusive helmet on ebay, but those things go for tons of money.

Oh im jealous that will look so cool, Monger holding the crushed helmet. I only got the standard Mark III. I could see if I could pick up the crushed exclusive helmet on ebay, but those things go for tons of money.

Some one posted a link a bit ago. $11 ship.

Got this bad boy in the mail today!! :panic:
What an absolute behemoth!! Paint app is fantastic (love the weathering detail!), great sculpt, and heaps of hidden joints for better-than-expected articulation. And the size... just wow!!

DSC_2877.jpg

DSC_2880.jpg

DSC_2892.jpg

DSC_2904.jpg

DSC_2909.jpg

DSC_2913.jpg

$11 is for a fake. @ $70 for the real deal.

Yes, but at least you can get one right now. Till you can find a real one. They are not that bad.

Btw if anyone has the link can they please post it. The reprint will work till I get a real one.

Last edited:
Seriously great shots dude! Nice!
Got this bad boy in the mail today!! :panic:
What an absolute behemoth!! Paint app is fantastic (love the weathering detail!), great sculpt, and heaps of hidden joints for better-than-expected articulation. And the size... just wow!!

DSC_2877.jpg

DSC_2880.jpg

DSC_2892.jpg

DSC_2904.jpg

DSC_2909.jpg

DSC_2913.jpg

I don't know what the other figure is? But you really should be asking yourself is it worth it to you. We are not the one making the trade you are.

For the most part I don't trade but if you collect IM items. This is going to be a must have item.

I kinda gone off the T800 since the other was released, also I have decided to let an old Sota Lord of Darkness on Throne statue go instead of the original Iron Man I, I intended to as I want to pose them two together :) My Iron Monger wont be ready till December so I have a little wait :impatient:

from HT FB, pic by Anthony Yau

178173_10151164784539226_1928704956_o.jpg

That's a cool pic!
I have one question though.
Which MARK III is that?
My Mark III doesn't look anything like that.
It's a darker red almost maroon in color.
Yes it's a Hot Toys,before people ask.
It's the one that came with the Arc Reactor that Pepper gave to Tony as a gift.

They're only two Hot Toys MK IIIs the regular version and the BD version, so it's one of the two. Since the one pictured looks like it has some wear I'd say it's the BD version, I have both and it's just too clean looking to be the first regular release.

That's a cool pic!
Which MARK III is that?

They could all be HT production prototypes they keep around in a cupboard for pictures. Might be non standard paint on any or all of them.

That's a cool pic!
Which MARK III is that?

I thought the Arc Reactor gift came with the original Mark II, not the III?

Sallah

:exactly:

I have the exclusive with the crushed helmet waiting for an Iron Monger battle!

Collection+Overview+016.JPG

You need to try and score you a MK IV or Gantry version MK IV neck (plus armor collar) and a Mech Test Tony Stark head or one of those really good Mech Test Tony Stark head customs (the plastic ones with the Hot Toys compatible neck socket; not resin) and really get that scene down to a "T".

Back