MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just noticed I got authorized for the amount for Monger. I don't really care, but will it just be an authorization or have I already paid for the figure?

Still, for the price I got it, I'm ecstatic!

Probably just an authorization, though you could contact CS and ask if it's a temporary hold or not.

I Flex'ed from SSC so I'm stuck there, but I'm alright with that. At least I know I'll get good service if something's wrong with IM.

Wow, good deal! Will order tonight! Everybody owns that to johnnyknoxsvill! Thanks johnnyknoxsvill! Guy only has 50 post but is helping the peers here in the forums. I appreciated that! Cheers guys!

I placed an order for Iron Monger thru the Disney Store, but I hope it holds up. Read the fine print re: 25% items - it states items excluded include "items not in stock", so don't be surprised if they kick them out.
Of course, it also says eligible items will have the discount applied to them once you enter the code, so who knows?

For you guys that are thinking about ordering this. I just ordered this from the Disney Store for $359.62 after applying the 25% off and free shipping codes

25% off - disneypal
Free Shipping- shiptoday

That's a good price. It's retailing at $430.00 over here.

wish i had some spare cash i would love to jump on this. unfortunately avenger PO and SDCC have run me dry for a few weeks

Thank you. Not sure if I want this, but i locked in the order before the coupon expired. Wasn't aware they were stocking Sideshow stuff online.

does Disney NOT charge you till it ships? And can you cancel if you change your mind? I'm on the fence about this, but 359 seems too good to pass up......

No way I can pass him up at that price, (pre)ordered! Thanks for the heads up, I didn't even know he was on disneystore.com, and I never pay much attention to their emails.

Back