MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if they re-release IronMonger in two years or so, think about the inflation in price. You'd end up paying 700 for sure.

I just got the Mark III BD! it looks so lonely without this one...still a long wait.

Thats exactly why they have to re-release Iron Monger later on at some point. They can't just throw the mold away.

They haven't redone a power loader and several other larger figures, so why should this have to be. There's no reason for a re-release unless the suit appears in another film which is very unlikely.

the difference is that the hype for those other figures hasn't reached a point where a rerelease would be wise. iron man movies are going to be made along with avengers movies.

aliens, robocop, etc. movies haven't been part of the mainstream media these days so they would wait. watch for the tumbler and batpod rerelease next year.

HT won't re-release Iron Monger. Let's not get crazy with this whole "I'll-pass-on-the-first-one-since-HT-will-probably-come-out-with-another-version-down-the-line" nonsense. The Monger is already perfect the way it is and its onscreen battle damage in the movie is minimal, so HT has no valuable reason to make another one eventually, even if it loves milking the Iron Man franchise. This is most likely a one-time deal.

HT won't re-release Iron Monger. Let's not get crazy with this whole "I'll-pass-on-the-first-one-since-HT-will-probably-come-out-with-another-version-down-the-line" nonsense. The Monger is already perfect the way it is and its onscreen battle damage in the movie is minimal, so HT has no valuable reason to make another one eventually, even if it loves milking the Iron Man franchise. This is most likely a one-time deal.

Of course they'll be another Iron Monger, it'll be the re-entry Iron Monger that is iced over.

:lol

people can speculate to high heaven whether this is going to be re-released in the future or not. Frankly, it's just wasted space if they do because it is being released Now. Why even bother talking about re-release at this point? Don't have the money? Use a credit card. Better yet, someone made the calculation of saving 2 bucks a day to have 480 bucks saved in 8 months, which is when we'll probably see this come out. Want battle damage? Battle damaged is overrated, imo. I have the mark 6 and m3 BD and i don't display it as BD because then they look ugly compared to the immaculate m4.

Its fine. theres very little fade...hardly noticed it. hope it stays like that. :pray:

In the abs or on his crotch area? Yeah, pray it won't fade that bad since almost all the Mark III BD's I've seen have a bad issue on this fading game. Did you bought the EX version or just the regular?

Back