MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've begun trying to work out a tiny motorized system for deploying the retractable rocket launcher to the shoulder position, and back.
Obviously it will depend on whether I can access the inside of the back armor. If I can, it shouldn't be very difficult to achieve, as long as i can find/make room for a pair of tiny servo motors and some batteries.
They are making some really small one-stroke servos now.

Motorizing the rocket launcher...man, I would really love to see that.

This figure is going to be amazing... :thud:

I've begun trying to work out a tiny motorized system for deploying the retractable rocket launcher to the shoulder position, and back.
Obviously it will depend on whether I can access the inside of the back armor. If I can, it shouldn't be very difficult to achieve, as long as i can find/make room for a pair of tiny servo motors and some batteries.
They are making some really small one-stroke servos now.

Curious to see what you have in mind.

Just received the recasted IM Battle Damage helmet from ebay. Not worth buying. Its simply the poorest piece I have ever bought. Guess I have to hunt down an original now.

didnt anyone posted the same exact issue like you did, a few pages back :lol

I still have the real one, but have never seen a fake one in hand, curious to know whats the difference between the real ones?

didnt anyone posted the same exact issue like you did, a few pages back :lol

I still have the real one, but have never seen a fake one in hand, curious to know whats the difference between the real ones?

I ordered the same recast, and the biggest thing I found was the paint job. The helmet was painted pink, which really makes it a POS.

But I can always try to repaint. No need to spend $60+ for a helmet accessory

Wow I had no idea AE charged a hold for this figure, kinda glad though, its 50 bucks for those wondering. I'm going to try and pay him off in full before he ships since I only have Cap coming for the rest of the year and decided to pass on the 89 Batman line.

I was there too. I wasn't going to get it but after looking at it in person, it is a must buy. If you are curious how much it costs in HK, it's around US$400 and the deposit is US$125.

I just saw the Iron Monger prototype in person at Toy Hunter in HK. All I can say is WOW:horror. Due to the price point I was not even considering buying this figure, but after seeing it in person I think I just may have to get it. Its pretty amazing and larger/bulkier than I expected. Pictures do not do it justice.

Back