MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing stopping me from ordering this thing is the issue of it being underscaled for 1:6 scale.
I know it's strikingly big for a toy but any thoughts on this scale issue?

I believe he is in scale. Although there aren't such scenes in the movie where one can make a direct comparison between Monger and Mark III, but I guess when you see him holding Tony's helmet in his hand, it shows he's in proportion.

IMonger_zpse91f8a91.png

Im really considering buying a second monger...i got zero hot toys on the horizon and he was a real villian!

I believe he is in scale. Although there aren't such scenes in the movie where one can make a direct comparison between Monger and Mark III, but I guess when you see him holding Tony's helmet in his hand, it shows he's in proportion.

IMonger_zpse91f8a91.png

how about the scene where he throws the family filled car at tony? compare the car to monger and then to tony.

2396823082_7a892acc28_o.jpg

ironmonger.jpg

2448076635_357d0690e7_o.jpg

last picture is the best comparison for height. iron man should be around the same height as stane, being that tony is much shorter than him but with the suit, makes him around the same height. maybe a bit taller.

Back