MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered it..:thud:

My girlfriend told me to get it so that she can pose it herself. :lol

Had to do a flex pay all the way to May to give my Wallet some breathing room since I got a flex pay along with the Mark VII.

It's far away but will be well worth the wait! :panic:

When you get a chance you could take a shot of the rope clips in use? I'd like to see how you placed them.

Here you go man...

027-2_zpsd3297c76.jpg

028_zps64214d90.jpg

029_zpse5896331.jpg

And one of Monger to be on topic

035-2_zps96d18496.jpg

That's the MkIII EX helmet I bought from eBay ages ago. I think I bought it when I ordered my Monger in 2011...

I also have the cheap knockoff that's on eBay but it's pink and brown and sucks *** :lol
Damn. :( Was hoping there was a place to just get the head itself.

Newb :wave

For the love of **** don't use zip ties on your detolf shelves!

You need 6mm or 7mm wire rope clips
021-1_zps5e276ac8.jpg

I found these on Amazon. What size did you get? 1/2', 1/8", 3/16" or 1/4"?

Last edited:
Pretty excited..picked up a regular mark iii for a very fair price!!...this iron man line is very addicting..i started with no iron men in december than mk 2, mk 4 ( with gantry) , monger and po mk vii...im keeping my rule of not spending over $200 on any mark armor so I doubt ill ever get mk vi.

Pretty excited..picked up a regular mark iii for a very fair price!!...this iron man libe is very addicting..i started with no iron men in december than mk 2, mk 4, monger and po mk vii...im keeping my rule of not spending over $200 on any mark armor so I doubt ill ever get mk vi.

Where did you buy all your marks for a good price?

Pretty excited..picked up a regular mark iii for a very fair price!!...this iron man libe is very addicting..i started with no iron men in december than mk 2, mk 4, monger and po mk vii...im keeping my rule of not spending over $200 on any mark armor so I doubt ill ever get mk vi.

Where were you able to PO MK VII for under $200? Or am I reading this wrong?

I paid $75 for my mk vii ex with my rewards points!!! Im always searching for a good deal and hate paying retail...the gantry was $500, but the mark iv to me was $200 gantry $300...mk ii new was $160

I would have a mk v for $140 if the dbag seller didnt sell it while I was on my way to his house!

I paid $75 for my mk vii ex with my rewards points!!! Im always searching for a good deal and hate paying retail...the gantry was $500, but the mark iv to me was $200 gantry $300...mk ii new was $160

I would have a mk v for $140 if the dbag seller didnt sell it while I was on my way to his house!
Where did you get the Mark 2 for 160 and the Mark V for $140?

Gohasting had 25% off sale so mk ii au was $160 shipped...Also got the dx12 for $215 shipped with that sale..
Mark v was a recycler ad..i got a misb war machine of a boardie for $240 recently..deals are out there and I love the hunt. as long as you are okay with opened and displayed pieces, some prices are too good to pass up

Back