MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will there be a Top 5 HT figures of the year thread ?

Iron Monger got to be near the top. :exactly:

That is gonna be a TOUGH list. Admittedly, I only started collecting this year... but MAN what a year it has been! Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker, Iron Monger, Iron Man MK II Armor Unleashed, Iron Man MK I 2.0, Luke Skywalker, Rescue Cap, etc etc etc....

Not sure I can even cut it down to just 5!

Sallah

That is gonna be a TOUGH list. Admittedly, I only started collecting this year... but MAN what a year it has been! Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker, Iron Monger, Iron Man MK II Armor Unleashed, Iron Man MK I 2.0, Luke Skywalker, Rescue Cap, etc etc etc....

Sallah

I too, just started this year.... Holy Moly. So much stuff. After seeing the pics of this, this deserves to be on the list without a doubt!

I caved and decided to get this. I don't normally get villains but the details and that open cockpit won me over.

Some quick questions, is the ammo belt detachable like war machine's?
Is the paint app similar to mark 2 (shiny silver) or more dirty like mark 1?

Mine is sitting in my local Depot waiting for me to pay £105.00 in customs charges, will go pick it up in the morning

PICT3276.jpg

PICT3277.jpg

Different than both. It's a really awesome, very tactile finish that gives the impression of raw (duh) iron.
WAY awesome. Here's a macro shot I took that I believe shows off the finish very well, if I do say so myself.
;)
8226288456_137febe82f_b.jpg
[/url] iron monger 021 by zipflint, on Flickr[/IMG]

Is the paint app similar to mark 2 (shiny silver) or more dirty like mark 1?

Sallah

Same also, started in October 11. I would not even try to pick 5.

Different than both. It's a really awesome, very tactile finish that gives the impression of raw (duh) iron.
WAY awesome. Here's a macro shot I took that I believe shows off the finish very well, if I do say so myself.
;)

Thanks for the pic! Looks awesome!

I got a giant box in the mail today!

monger01.jpg

With my custom Final Battle Iron Man Mark III:
monger03.jpg

"Hey, this looks important!"
monger02.jpg

Size comparison:
monger04.jpg

Playing outside:
monger05.jpg

monger06.jpg

This figure is VERY impressive, with a lot of weight, well-hidden joints, insanely bright LEDs, and a display presence like no other HT figure that I have. This one was worth the price tag for me.

Mine is paid and in the loot pile. I'm waiting for DX12 to arrive before I have BBTS send the loot. Will BBTS lower shipping cost if I have them send the loot when DX12 is in stock?

Back