MMS164 - Iron Man: Iron Monger Limited Edition Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, AE got them in stock, so now comes the long wait until next Wednesday for the UPS guy to get to my house. Great pictures guys! Can't wait to get mine in hand.

I still get nervous moving the shoulder and upper arms. In fact, I usually look at the back of the figure and watch those pistons while I move 'em around, just to make sure I don't overextend one and pop it out. 'cuz I'm GREAT at that sort of thing.

That's a great idea.
You could never be too careful with these things.

The BEAST has arrived!!!

2012-11-29_18-31-43_21.jpg

My Hall of Armor

2012-11-29_18-29-38_811.jpg

Looks like Corner Store Comics still has about 13 in stock. Can't believe sideshow is already sold out of this. I probably wouldn't wait on jumping on it while you can still get it near retail. I think the in-hand pics made many people jump on this one and it seems to be going fast now.

Got this guy today from Sideshow! Such a stunning monster of a figure. Probably one of the best figures they've ever done. It IS nerve-wracking moving pretty much anything on him, though. LOL. He does seem very sturdy though.

I'm not too worried about the Stane head. There seems to be plenty of clearance around the head, really, as long as you don't have it turned at all.

My scariest moment was pulling out the launcher. I really had to kind of work with it, and I didn't realize the bottom flap flipped up so much. I thought it just slightly moved up. But once I had to figure out the battery comparent I realized how much it opened up.

I would echo the fact that Hot Toys need MUCH better instructions. If you're spending this much money on something, they either need to spring for color pictures or, better yet, just use clear illustrated line-art. The photography is so murky. They are trying, but there are times when just having a different vantage point of something in a open position would do wonders. But, that's a minor thing.

The figure itself is AMAZING and I'm so happy I took the plunge. I do wish I had a Mark III. Hopefully HT will be making a new version of that some day.

I think the Battle Damaged Mark III is the one you need, if you want to be movie accurate that is.
Yeah I think fellow collectors saw the first videos on this guy and said 'I got to get this..... and they are going fast. Oh well if you miss him HT will do a much better 2.0 Monger in a year or two anyway. Nooooooooo :lol

I think the Battle Damaged Mark III is the one you need, if you want to be movie accurate that is.
Yeah I think fellow collectors saw the first videos on this guy and said 'I got to get this..... and they are going fast. Oh well if you miss him HT will do a much better 2.0 Monger in a year or two anyway. Nooooooooo :lol

Agreed.....never know with HT but as well all know with them and the Iron Man / batman / predator lines, they seem to be remaking everything. I would not mind seeing an extremely battle damaged Iron Monger version. If they just make a 2.0 version that technically is the same....Lame.

Looks like Corner Store Comics still has about 13 in stock. Can't believe sideshow is already sold out of this. I probably wouldn't wait on jumping on it while you can still get it near retail. I think the in-hand pics made many people jump on this one and it seems to be going fast now.

don't worry, bigbadtoystore has about 129 in stock

Back