1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may not be able to fix it without some heavy modding. The underwear may be stretched out, as attempts to lower the belt produce frumpy underwear…

I may not be able to fix it without some heavy modding. The underwear may be stretched out, as attempts to lower the belt produce frumpy underwear…

The underwear is slightly stretchy.
I'd push his knees together, and try and get the belt down to where it should be, ignoring if it looks wrinkled. Then leave it overnight and see what it looks like in the morning.
Worth a shot.

Futzed a little bit. Still not happy with the overall tall appearance of the red underwear. I've removed the boots to pull the blue suit upward more, making the fit around the crotch tighter, and I've pulled the belt down some.

Great diorama! One of the nicest set ups of old Supes, I wish these ice crystals were in Man of Steel as an Easter egg.

Just picked up a HT Hulk and posed them against Supes and Bats. I wonder who would win? :lol

vzng.jpg

7tu4.jpg

Wow Tony, looks fantastic! I know the height of the MoS version is a huge issue here, but man, you can tell how much more powerful he looks taller...more heroic!

Any other shots of this version hovering? Those poses are so awesome when hovering!

Wow Tony, looks fantastic! I know the height of the MoS version is a huge issue here, but man, you can tell how much more powerful he looks taller...more heroic!

Any other shots of this version hovering? Those poses are so awesome when hovering!

Once I get a chance to remake a more accurate version suit, then I'll play around with poses :)

But his pose was suppose to be holding a flag, just couldn't find one.....

So in anticipation of the new Man of Steel figure arriving tomorrow I was reposing SuperReeve in a way so that there will be room for both figures. This was one of my first figures when I began collecting and I knew how he would be posed before I received him. I popped him out of the box, threw the fortress of solitude diorama together and had him in that classic landing pose.. with the one leg bent back and the other extended and fists clinched just before he touches down. And he stayed that way.. I really did not play with this figure at all.

It's amazing how a new pose can breath new life into a figure. I cant wait to get the new Man of Steel but this figure is AMAZING and really captures what we know and love about Superman.

178od2.jpg

2dtvh1c.jpg

Back