1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exploding brick wall looks fantastic Barry! Its basically the deluxe Superman figure set Hot Toys never made! Great job! :hi5:

Popped in to work this morning for a few things and took some pics of Reeve in front of the wall.

D4F57BBF-119D-4CB0-BC3E-D16EB9A54A15.jpg

548B3F7B-3B08-43C5-B93F-C79BF4A3B72D.jpg

And some "Like a Boss" shots of him walking through the wall.

5C39F2EF-69CE-40B2-99E4-DAAF15ECF8FC.jpg

B7FC2363-B8CB-4FE0-964A-713E6A404917.jpg

B4826C23-58D6-48CE-B6A0-E050DE5C5EC7.jpg

FB296867-905F-46BE-AAD5-B228FDBA8C08.jpg

8CBE469A-4878-4C1D-AB62-C17F062E910F.jpg

That brick wall is sick. Love those pics man. The effect that it has so cool.

Thanks. I am trying to track down a supplier of a far larger sheet. Imagine how cool it would be for Spidey, *climbing* up a wall like that(But laying flat on the ground).
Or for 66 Batman and Robin, *walking* up, with their ropes.

Last edited:
bar awesome pics as usual. Your wall has so many possibilities. It would work for a fight scene as well. Imagine Zod or someone laying in the rubble and Superman walking through it.

I'm attempting to fix a broken Reeves HT figure. In the meantime I've pondered a replacement body. What body would any of you recommend? I looked at the KP Athletik body but was having so much trouble getting it in the custom.

I'm attempting to fix a broken Reeves HT figure. In the meantime I've pondered a replacement body. What body would any of you recommend? I looked at the KP Athletik body but was having so much trouble getting it in the custom.

It depends. It's taller than a lot of TT bodies as is. If you have a serioud break that cannot be fixed, why not just get another Reeve body?

Love this figure. Great pics Bar!

Sweet!! Love it, man. :clap

Thanks guys.

bar awesome pics as usual. Your wall has so many possibilities. It would work for a fight scene as well. Imagine Zod or someone laying in the rubble and Superman walking through it.

Good thinking.
I also had an irregularly shaped scrap piece and i melted a hole in it when i was up at work earlier.
I am thinking of scribing the brickwork in it, and having Superman embedded in the gap, as though he was hurled there by Zod or someone just as strong.

I was thinking about that but Reeves bodies are expensive and the problem, a break in the joint that connects the hip and leg seems to be a common problem in a number of CR Superman figures as referenced on OSW. I am also working on a custom Cavill Superman and didn't want to spend the $70-80 on a CR figure right now.
It depends. It's taller than a lot of TT bodies as is. If you have a serioud break that cannot be fixed, why not just get another Reeve body?

Thanks guys.

Good thinking.
I also had an irregularly shaped scrap piece and i melted a hole in it when i was up at work earlier.
I am thinking of scribing the brickwork in it, and having Superman embedded in the gap, as though he was hurled there by Zod or someone just as strong.

Back