1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dosn’t the cape have wire in the hem for posing?
Thats false advertising in that last pic, or creative license if you prefer.
Fishing line or photoshop it, are your options I guess.

Un-Boxing Photos @ dwkungfustar.blogspot.com

DSCN3211.jpg

Thanks! I joined the forum last month but I've been collecting since around Summer/Fall last year so I still consider myself a newbie or probie compared to most people and I'm always learning new things. I have just under 20 figures/toys in my collection. I will take more pictures once I can afford my Nexus 7 which will be my new camera since my current one is breaking down. Cheers!

My Chris Reeve Superman Set up at Fortress of Solitude.

:lecture You can't just post pictures without some description… You're going to leave too many people hanging that way.

Where did you source the extra crystals and set pieces? How have you implemented your lighting? Etc...

Okay Okay lol.. It really didnt take alot to do it.. The green light is portable battery operated LED that I got last year during Christmas time! I did drill holes in one Crystal Stand but the other is cleverly hidden in the styrofoam! You cant get that from used packages etc. Some more pics :)

IMG_20130825_2.png

20130825_165135.jpg

Last edited:
Okay Okay lol.. It really didnt take alot to do it.. The green light is portable battery operated LED that I got last year during Christmas time! I did drill holes in one Crystal Stand but the other is cleverly hidden in the styrofoam! You cant get that from used packages etc. Some more pics :)

IMG_20130825_2.png

20130825_165135.jpg

That display is really cool! Fantastic set up! You really took some time and effort into it! :hi5:

Back