1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got him myself and have the same issue. Think I'm going to put some rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab to see if that takes care of it. Think it's just the plastic weeping a bit. Mine came from Kentucky so warm climate may have something to do with it. Just a guess.

Just got him myself and have the same issue. Think I'm going to put some rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab to see if that takes care of it. Think it's just the plastic weeping a bit. Mine came from Kentucky so warm climate may have something to do with it. Just a guess.

Yea I wiped it down, hopefully no problems in the future, because I am loving this guy.

At SDCC, the evil Supes head just looked like a repainted regular Supes head.

Having owned the regular and seen the evil one in person, I have to say they are one in the same. If there are any changes, it's negligible. He has no scowling expression like the peanuts at the bar scene. Or a look of disgust like he had fighting Clark Kent. If he had, it would have been an instant buy for me.

I just can't push myself to pick him up. I like the idea, but they just needed to be more different, I guess?

I currently have 12 1/6 scale figures on display in both of my rooms. This Superman is the only one that gets the attention of the ladies.

Yeah Supes is an amazing piece for anyone to have in their collection.

Congratulations on the guys that recently got him but just remember to be careful when handling the suit.

Is there a way to get the cape to bend high in the air like the picture below (not as high as that but similar)? I don't like how mine sits on top of the stand and changes the flow so I want to raise it so it's not touching the stand in the back.

902074-evil-superman-005.jpg

The chest emblem is starting to come off of mine
Any good recommendations on some light glue I could use?

Back