1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Those are awesome photos Ivaniski! :clap

I was just reading back through the threads and saw my own videos, Thank you very much for posting those on here Nintenjoe. I couldn't ask for a better comment than ****ing awesome! lol. And thanks to everyone that enjoyed them.

I have to say that almost a year after getting this figure I still love just looking at him. All my life I wanted a figure like this and now that I've got him I couldn't be happier with it. It and the HT 89 Batman are the best things I've ever spent money on.... EVER.

CR Supes is my favorite HT figure!

:goodpost:

011-1.jpg

009-7.jpg

013.jpg

Not mine but love it

hot_toys_1978_superman_by_ranock-d4dfw0i.jpg

HT_Superman_01.JPG
hottoysfing2.jpg

Last edited:

Those two shots are fantastic!!

Especially the first one, great work! :clap

Awesome shots man!

Still arguably HT's best figure. Absolutely love it, and I can't wait to see this guy back to back (or face to face) with Cavill Supes.

Still arguably HT's best figure. Absolutely love it, and I can't wait to see this guy back to back (or face to face) with Cavill Supes.

I think it's definitely up there with the best of them, and could well be the best. I am a superman fan but not really a MASSIVE fan, I did grow up loving the Reeve movies though, but even so, this is one figure I couldn't pass up and don't think I could get rid of. Even when I decided I needed to slim down my collection and decided to just focus on batman I had to keep this guy too (along with dx04 as Bruce Lee is my hero and important to me), he's just that impressive.

i am almost utterly convinced it's impossible to take a bad picture of this beauty.

Beautifully done,......That picture was inspirational to me (reminds me of Superman II starring Chris Reeve) he flew in that style. Awesome job Username!!!

Last edited:

Beautifully done,......That picture was inspirational to me (reminds me of Superman II starring Chris Reeve) he flew in that style. Awesome job Username!!!

No worries my friend.
That image was one that slipped through the net the first time.
I only PS'd it last night for that short tutorial vid i PM'd you.
I will revisit it and spend more time getting rid of the trees with the clone tool.

Does any of you dudes know where I could get a 1:6 suit to fit the Christopher reeve superman body to create a transformation pose? I bought one off ebay but it was far too small. Any help would great :)

Them pics looks awesome.

Did you change the body type?

Back