1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Them pics looks awesome.

Did you change the body type?

Yeah. It's just an old TT bootleg.
$25 from Ebay.
I for sure was not wasting a Reeve suit under there, so i just inexpertly dyed a white t short blue, and made the S symbol from vinyl.

New pose.

004-8_zps625e28b3.jpg

Funny vids goodstuff bye ,bye lois :wave
on another topic anyone who has this supes should pick the kryptonian mega mini kits little prop for thier display only 10 bucks . here's a review of it. someone posted pics a while back. I wish we had more fortress ice options or parts for display like play imaginatives base but i'm not spending 400 on that figure anyway here's video review..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W6vNTCDZQmU

Funny vids goodstuff bye ,bye lois :wave
on another topic anyone who has this supes should pick the kryptonian mega mini kits little prop for thier display only 10 bucks . here's a review of it. someone posted pics a while back. I wish we had more fortress ice options or parts for display like play imaginatives base but i'm not spending 400 on that figure anyway here's video review..........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=W6vNTCDZQmU

I posted pics a while back.
Nobody was interested, lol.
Incidentally, you just quoted my Brother's review of that piece!

I used the same suit for my Bruce Wayne bash. Not a bad suit at all. I love the way you have posed all of your Superman figures. He really doesn't ever take a bad photo. 89 Batman and 89 Joker always look great too. Perfect trifecta

I liked the 89 batman back in 89.
But it's a bit hokey when watched now in my opinion.
But the Reeve superman still holds up even though it was earlier.

I liked the 89 batman back in 89.
But it's a bit hokey when watched now in my opinion.
But the Reeve superman still holds up even though it was earlier.

I don't know... I'd say they're both pretty even when it comes to being hokey.

I posted pics a while back.
Nobody was interested, lol.
Incidentally, you just quoted my Brother's review of that piece!

HA HA thats a small world we live in .Your bro's got a massive superman collection pretty damn cool.:rock rock on user awesome collection you have too and some very cool pics :clap:rock.......I bet you and bro cant wait til this movie gets released i cant wait looks pretty damn good just wish Routh was superman still but new guy looks good so far..:yess:

. HA HA thats a small world we live in .Your bro's got a massive superman collection pretty damn cool.:rock

Thanks. He's very proud. It's even more impressive in person. He's moving house right now, and the detolfs are all being cleared one by one. Every figure bubble wrapped and each shelfs figures in its own box.

rock on user awesome collection you have too and some very cool pics :clap:rock.......I bet you and bro cant wait til this movie gets released i cant wait looks pretty damn good just wish Routh was superman still but new guy looks good so far..:yess:

Yeah. We have midnight tickets.
He's a bigger fan that I, but I expect we will still be at the cinema every other day till the movie leaves the local multiplex.

the original superman way outstrips batman 89 (which is a tired old wretched cheesefest).

superman is corny, but i think the style of it actually holds up pretty dang well compared to burton's very 80s effort.

the original superman way outstrips batman 89 (which is a tired old wretched cheesefest).

superman is corny, but i think the style of it actually holds up pretty dang well compared to burton's very 80s effort.

Agreed!
Where's the LIKE button for posts when you really need it?
^_^

Thanks. He's very proud. It's even more impressive in person. He's moving house right now, and the detolfs are all being cleared one by one. Every figure bubble wrapped and each shelfs figures in its own box.

Yeah. We have midnight tickets.
He's a bigger fan that I, but I expect we will still be at the cinema every other day till the movie leaves the local multiplex.

SWEET Midnight showings are always the most memorable. I seen returns opening night and the crowds realy get into it loud cheers then everyone shut ups and realy watch....

I just got my detolfs this year picked up 2 plan on 3 or 4 more love them but will be super scared if or when have to move them......:horror
Hopefully your bro's cabinets make the safe journey ,sounds like will if bubble rapped well...AGain Great pics User...Hey what time is it in scotland? 8:45 in detroit suburbia here.

HEY death some times CHEESE is GOOD....:lol

By far (to me) the best looking, and most realistic HT figure to date.

Flying away, After photo shoot. Thanks, Superman

Last edited:

Great Pics Ivanski. They are getting better and better.
Is that a DC direct costume on a HT Reeve body?

And lol, highlander1.
That's a classic line. "Be a good fight though!"

Great Pics Ivanski. They are getting better and better.
Is that a DC direct costume on a HT Reeve body?

And lol, highlander1.
That's a classic line. "Be a good fight though!"

The costume is from the DC Mattel Movie Masters SUPERMAN 12" Action Figure. I prefer this costume over the HT version for flight scenes.

Back