1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I picked up this figure recently, and I have to say this guy is my favourite out of all my HT figures! He's so simple yet he just pops and commands attention compared to my other figures. The Reeve sculpt just blows me away. Wow!

I really wish HT would revisit this line and do a CK figure. Hope you guys don't mind me posting a few pics.

dsc00229yo.jpg

dsc00300l.jpg

dsc00262tu.jpg

dsc00260kf.jpg

dsc00255bd.jpg

dsc00257sq.jpg

dsc00329wv.jpg

i really like your pictures. would it be a hassle for to show some pics of your full collection or just the Hot toys figures.

Regardless of how MOS turns out, I still prefer this HT Supes to the new one just shown. Completely classic...

Sallah

I love the classic Reeve look and I think the new figure of Cavill looks great too. Both figures from different eras should look awesome in differing ways. I have the Reeve with 89 Batman and 89 Joker. I might put the new Superman with DX-12

Thanks for the kind words guys. This figure really is superb. I just love going through this thread and looking at all the cool displays and poses that people have for this guy. :love

i really like your pictures. would it be a hassle for to show some pics of your full collection or just the Hot toys figures.

Sure, no problem. I just started collecting last year and have tried to be selective with only the pieces that I like. Had planned to focus on Nolan Batman stuff, but with Hot Toys it's really hard to stay focused on only one line. :lol Original plan was to wait for Cavill Superman to come out and then quit cold turkey. But not sure if that's actually going to happen. :lol

dsc00272u.jpg

Thanks for the kind words guys. This figure really is superb. I just love going through this thread and looking at all the cool displays and poses that people have for this guy. :love

Sure, no problem. I just started collecting last year and have tried to be selective with only the pieces that I like. Had planned to focus on Nolan Batman stuff, but with Hot Toys it's really hard to stay focused on only one line. :lol Original plan was to wait for Cavill Superman to come out and then quit cold turkey. But not sure if that's actually going to happen. :lol

dsc00272u.jpg

Awesome collection and I'm new to collecting as well. I've been collecting since last year and my collections consist of mostly Nolan Batman figures and Avengers figures.
if you don't mind me asking, what kind of display case is that? i really like it a lot and i would need something like that for my Avengers figures when i complete the line.

Awesome collection and I'm new to collecting as well. I've been collecting since last year and my collections consist of mostly Nolan Batman figures and Avengers figures.
if you don't mind me asking, what kind of display case is that? i really like it a lot and i would need something like that for my Avengers figures when i complete the line.

Thanks man, really appreciate the kind words. I was very tempted to hop on the Avengers line, but I don't think my wallet could handle that. :lol I got the display idea from this thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91065

The members got the original idea from FigureFreaks of refitting an Ikea Granas coffee table. Ironed posted some instructions in the thread. Feel free to post there if you have any questions as the posters are pretty helpful.

Cool pic IronManny. Was he a recent pick up? I almost pulled the trigger on the Enterbay Bats from your post about the Midtown Comics sale a few weeks back. But he was sold out when I finally got the funds for him.

I had him for a while. Just felt like taking and posting a pic today. Speaking of Midtown, went to the actual store yesterday and got my first HT Bust....an Iron Man Mark 42. I didn't know they were even out yet and bought it on impulse. It's a cool piece.

9112034373_9ff3374067_c.jpg

9114254024_c99c45a219_c.jpg

9114254506_33d86e57a2_c.jpg

9114255338_a83a58dd0e_c.jpg

9114255036_069883cb97_c.jpg

9112033619_18d92536b1_c.jpg

9075708112_030639e05b_h.jpg

© All rights reserved by Bleau Aquino

Those pics make me wish I'd picked this up... especially since I'll probably be waiting a year and a half for the MoS fig I just ordered. :monkey2

the original superman way outstrips batman 89 (which is a tired old wretched cheesefest).

superman is corny, but i think the style of it actually holds up pretty dang well compared to burton's very 80s effort.

death....I lost tinest bit of respect for you. :( Not really but you know what I mean. :lol I feel the complete reverse. I dont see much cheese at all in Batman besides the Prince songs if you want to count those. Superman on the other hand.....has aged quite badly. Oh well....

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back