1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Yeah, I tried just resting them there but they aren't secure at all plus the dont line up correctly. Think ill try the hair dryer, thanks!!

Yep, that sounds like your best bet. In fact I think it'll do it too now! Thanks Username!

Will doing this also solve the problem of the pole leaning forward on mine?

Will doing this also solve the problem of the pole leaning forward on mine?

My stand leans slightly too.
But it looks like your stand isn't all the way in.
I could be wrong.
When you heat it up, seat the pole properly again just to be sure.

Got my 8 disc blu ray Superman box set today!!! Can't wait to watch them all in super HD!! Well... Except Superman IV. Lol.

CR Superman - the best so far!

Haha!!!!
Ain't that the truth!!!!

It does suck! Lol. Although watching it when drunk is a totally different experience! Lol

And watching Jon Cryer (Alan Harper) as Lenny Luthor (who the hell thought of that, and what were they smoking?), makes you wonder how he ever acted again?!! Lol.

Man, I haven't seen that in so long. I wanna watch it again just to see if I can appreciate as a bad movie.

CR Superman - the best so far!

Christopher Reeve for me isn't just the best Superman, he was THE Superman. No one will ever replace him or be as charismatic as he was in this role or as a man. A true legend.

And thankfully he has been immortalised as a 1/6 figure for generations to enjoy. Thank you Hot Toys.

Christopher Reeve for me isn't just the best Superman, he was THE Superman. No one will ever replace him or be as charismatic as he was in this role or as a man. A true legend.

And thankfully he has been immortalised as a 1/6 figure for generations to enjoy. Thank you Hot Toys.

You are correct sir. :clap

It does suck! Lol. Although watching it when drunk is a totally different experience! Lol

I did that one night in 2009 for the tenth anniversary of The Phantom Menace. I swear that after six bottles of Kopparberg, The Phantom Menace is like Shakespeare...

Man, I haven't seen that in so long. I wanna watch it again just to see if I can appreciate as a bad movie.

Even as a bad movie, it still beats:-

1. Late 70's Spider-Man TV movie.

2. Any of tobey mcguires Spider-Man movies.

3. Daredevil.

4. Elektra.

5. Eric Bana's Hulk

6. Batman & Robin. (I gave my nephew a box set of the first 4 movies, but "lost" the disc for Batman & Robin. I wouldn't subject him to it, kids can be very unforgiving! Lol)

The list could go on.

my clark kent continues to be an evolving project.

this is what he looks like these days ~ mostly okay with it. wouldn't mind finding a grey fedora if it looked good.

clarkkent01.jpg

clarkkent02.jpg

at this point he's 2 parts hot toys, 1 part aci, 1 part zcwo, and 1 part dollsfigure. i did the hair mod with plain ol sculpey (and yeah, i know the part goes on the other side, but it was my first-ever sculpt mod and i was lazy).

: D

As funny as it may seem, at least Superman IV is better than Returns. And of course any of the first three X-Men movies. Hugh Jakcman as Wolverine? Even worse casting that Brandon Routh as Superman. But just barely.

I've gotta admit, I don't mind Returns at all. Whether its me being sentimental, I don't know.

Some people say its more like a homage to Christopher Reeve than a stand alone movie, which is good, as that's what Bryan Singer said he wanted. Yes, Brandon Routh was wooden as an actor, but I will let him off as Dana Reeve had final input on choosing the lead, and she chose him for his likeness to Christopher.

In my eyes, it's watchable, even enjoyable in places, such as the aeroplane scene (which I love!). All in all not brilliant, but could have been a helluva lot worse (daredevil lol).

Yes Superman returns had a crap story line and thats what makes a great movie, the story. I feel sorry for Brandon as if he had a corker of a plot to go with he would have had a chance. The romance bit in Returns was a bad idea, we want Superman action not dribble.

Back