1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I have it and i would say if you get the chance to own one then dont wait around.

I have the choice between this figure and the mms 136 Terminator, the DC12 Batman or the DX10 T2 T800

Choices choices. Really stuck!!

Depends on what you prefer really. Also with the price of the DX12 going through the roof if you could get it now rather than later could be the best option i suppose. I can only say that the Superman figure is class and one that i really dont regret buying. Good luck.

So be worth getting the DX12 now and Superman later? As my supplier will hold it for me.

That would be my choice if it was me. I have both in my collection and love them both equally but the DX 12 just keeps going up in price. The Superman figure can still be picked up for a reasonable price and there is a few around.

Good advice. Really confusing when there are soooo many awesome figures to choose from!! Really wish the Superman was a DX though and had more accessories.

Good luck what ever you decide on. All good things come to them that wait so to speak.

How much did you pay for your 2 Jonah?

I've noticed you're just over the Pennines from me.

Get the DX12 now while it's available for retail cost.
And pick up Superman when you can.

I have the DX and four of the Reeve Supes, but if i had to replace them on short notice, i'd start with the DX.

IMG_2725_zpsfeba2cf4.jpg:original

IMG_2753_zps78e522e0.jpg:original

I bought the DX12 on preorder with Darren at collectablekitbash. I think i paid about £169 or £179 The Superman i bought for £125 when it first came out. Where abouts are you located ?

I'm just in Halifax. My supplier has the DX12 at £239 and Superman at £189.

Are those prices reasonable at this moment in time?

I suppose you could find the DX slightly cheaper if you searched around. Going off the way the prices have gone up its not much out of touch as I have seen them going for £250 plus. If its worth it to you then get it as most places are selling out. Been down you neck of the country quite a few times watching Rugby. It's not really a million miles away.

I'm just in Halifax. My supplier has the DX12 at £239 and Superman at £189.

Are those prices reasonable at this moment in time?

I picked up three of my Reeve Superman loose from a seller here for $150 each. Just a whisker over £100 each with shipping(I already had multiple sets of the hands, so i didn't mind getting them loose).
It depends on if you need the base.
That's a good price for the DX12 based on other prices i have seen getting charged for it now that stock is starting to dry up.

I suppose you could find the DX slightly cheaper if you searched around. Going off the way the prices have gone up its not much out of touch as I have seen them going for £250 plus. If its worth it to you then get it as most places are selling out. Been down you neck of the country quite a few times watching Rugby. It's not really a million miles away.

Are you a warriors fan? If so I won't mention the score the other week. I live in halifax but I come from Huddersfield. Come on you giants! Lol.
My supplier is gonna hold on to the DX12 for me, as I've worked out this month I can afford the Superman and the DX10 Terminator. Get the DX12 next month.

guys where can i buy this hot toys Superman 2in1 headsculpt (superman mode)?

I'm selling a still in brown shipper never opened Reeve Superman for £160 post included in the UK.

Get the DX12 now while it's available for retail cost.
And pick up Superman when you can.

I have the DX and four of the Reeve Supes, but if i had to replace them on short notice, i'd start with the DX.

IMG_2725_zpsfeba2cf4.jpg:original

I know you've been asked before but could you breakdown that Bruce Wayne you have there? I thought that the head and neck were one solid piece. You have put together one nice figure.

I'm selling a still in brown shipper never opened Reeve Superman for £160 post included in the UK.

Ooooooooh!! That sounds nice!! Bit cheeky, but will £150 buy it?

Gotta ask! Lol.

I know you've been asked before but could you breakdown that Bruce Wayne you have there? I thought that the head and neck were one solid piece. You have put together one nice figure.

That head *should* be one piece with the neck. It was originally, but i dremelled the neck off so it would fit a TTM19.
I can take pics of the head and PM them to you it you want(Just PM me and let me know if you want pics and i can take as many as you like).

It's a DX12 Bruce Wayne head(I bought two spares from members here for customs, and *my* DX12 sculpt still sits in the original box),
TTM19 body,
DX02 Gauntlets,
DX12 Gun,
DX12 "empty" belt(I have three spares of this one in my Box Of Bits™),
T-1000 Biker Boots,
Gloved hands are HT Red Skull. One fist, and one holding-gun hand,
Suit is a two-piece i bought from Tony Meis(It's his "Snake Eyes/Batman Beyond" suit, minus the Arashikage/Batman decal. See here).
Let me know if you want closeups of the figure in higher resolution.
Or if you want to buy it, lol.

Back