1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I just picked this bad boy up today. I have to say, this is absolutely incredible!

The HS is an incredible likeness, My only complaint is regarding the Fortress of Solitude stand. The shards don't fit into the stand as well as I'd hoped. But I was never planning on using that stand anyway.

My Captain America is now tied with this as my favorite piece thus far.

The shards don't fit into the stand as well as I'd hoped. But I was never planning on using that stand anyway.

Are you interested in parting with that stand? Putting the base in some hot water to soften up the plastic/rubber supposedly works well to ease inserting the shards.

I just received this yesterday as well. Yes, I know the blue box corners aren't the correct way around - I didn't have enough space cleared on my desk when I snapped the pic to have them the right way. ;)

6619921F-8F67-48B7-BB6E-0A2ECE54227E-3680-0000075EFB98EE23_zpsb361fb11.jpg

My HT Jor-El Arrived

DSCF3519_zpsfdabe4e9.jpg

He speaks even less then Brando did in the movie. :lol

Lucky, lucky, lucky.... :clap Where'd you get it? Jor-El really is one of my biggest regrets not getting. I hope to track him down someday at a reasonable price.

I can get Superman for 160$ shipped. What do You think is it worth this price??

I can get Superman for 160$ shipped. What do You think is it worth this price??

Make sure the figure is in good condition and the box and all parts are included. That price is below market value, find out why.

I'm trying to finalize a number of my print projects and thought I'd do a little test for a Supes shelf. Here's a little background image to fit into a Detolf for anyone interested. It's a Photoshopped segment of a scene from the god-awful Superman Returns. It will print to 15.5" x 15.5" which allows a little overlap or trim space top to bottom.

superman-fortress-crop_zps341b1d5b.jpg:original

Nice job pixelpiper on the backdrop jor el how much are you doing these for?

Thanks for the compliments. If that "doing for" was in reference to selling something, then no, I'm not selling anything. I'm working on some print projects for personal use and uploading any suitable images for others to use as they see fit.

Back