1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Yes, I noticed the blue on your custom looked a little lighter so I assume you just used a blue shirt with an iron on "S"? Also where did you get your glasses if you don't mind me asking?

Yes, I noticed the blue on your custom looked a little lighter so I assume you just used a blue shirt with an iron on "S"? Also where did you get your glasses if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah. The blue was the wrong colour. I dyed a white shirt blue for that one, but it was royal blue i ordered, not sky blue as it ought to have been...
The S was made with vinyl and i did it myself.
The glasses i got from Hobby Link Japan.
https://www.hlj.com/product/AZNMP079SLV
They are ALWAYS out of stock, but if you order, they will get the in for you. they are photoetched in silver and actually have a lens in them.
My Brother did a quick Youtube review of the Routh Clark Kent custom i made, and during his review, he points out how much of a lens the glasses have in them.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLJLA7D_X8M[/ame]

It got taken off sideshow again, I really want this guy. Anyone selling it for under the $245 price tag on bigbadtoystore?

It got taken off sideshow again, I really want this guy. Anyone selling it for under the $245 price tag on bigbadtoystore?

Don't panic. This one is periodically out of stock and always comes back.
There are a few unopened EX's still available in the for sale forum.

I missed the exclusive superman ,but just bought my Lex Luthor 12 inch mattel that comes with supermans exclusive kryptonite for 20 bucks:yess: brand new. A lot cheaper then buying the kryptonite alone. It will cost you way more then 20 buck's for the kryptonite. Now I just need my ZOD.

Any chance we will get a 1/4 CR figure? Preferably with that Arnie 1/4 sculpt :drool

Sideshow confirmed a Reeve 1/4 scale is in the works today - its no the Kim sculpt, however...

Has there ever been a 1/6 Richard Pryor? My superman REALLY needs a Gus Gorman.

So is this 1/4 Reeve gonna be a figure or statue? Since sideshow is the one actually making it, I'm assuming it will be a statue.

I found this in Bangklok to 160 $ and didn' t bought.
When I return to Istanbul I paid 250 $ :) at the end I have it and I am happy

The Sideshow one is definitely a statue. You can see the WIP body lying on the desk. There's a thread for the Reeve PF in the DC Statue Section

This figure is one of my favorites. :)
8511653345_c69cfd5f88_c.jpg

Back