1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Late to the party , passed on this guy because there was other figures i wanted at the time.

I'm not a big Superman fan but Christopher Reeve is so iconic and nostalgic , i had to get him , made trade with a fellow boardie for an EX :panic::panic:

Awesome pics guys , Mine should be here today :yess:

review and pics to come :wave

It's a good figure, you'll enjoy it.

If you have trouble putting the crystals in the base warm it up for a moment with a hair dryer on warm.

Awesome pics guys. This still my favorite 1/6 figure, I just love it.

10afba06dba1fe340502fff0aa1266ac.jpg

Cool idea. I'm just not used to seeing Supes in a submissive pose.[/wuote]

But when he is next to Kryptonite though, he is not only powerless, but he is severely weakened. It's not like kryptonite merely turns him human(No superpowers, invulnerability, strength or flight, etc). It's like kryptonite turns him into a human who has just been given an all-over-body round of chemotherapy and radium.
Those pics i took are probably the ONLY pics anyone has ever bothered to take with him looking like he's in pain. But i can not understand why people take pics of him standing proud, hands on hips wearing the kryptonite necklace...

Great custom!!!

Thanks.
I like the idea of having Reeve in different Superman suits.
I like Routh as Superman, but i am sure we can all agree that Reeve is the quintessential Man Of Steel for a lot of people.

Late to the party , passed on this guy because there was other figures i wanted at the time.
review and pics to come :wave

Post pics of him in agony on the ground wearing his necklace!

Awesome pics guys. This still my favorite 1/6 figure, I just love it.

10afba06dba1fe340502fff0aa1266ac.jpg

Must agree.. they did deliver on this guy.. anyone who looks at my collection always, and I mean always goes right for the Superman figure... I was 12 years old when this Superman was on the big screen...:)

Must agree.. they did deliver on this guy.. anyone who looks at my collection always, and I mean always goes right for the Superman figure...

that's because he is ridiculously awesome and everyone knows it.

thank you, christopher reeve for making superhero movies truly viable and thank you hot toys for such an amazing tribute.

Must agree.. they did deliver on this guy.. anyone who looks at my collection always, and I mean always goes right for the Superman figure... I was 12 years old when this Superman was on the big screen...:)

:exactly:

That's OK, it's my favorite too. But then again I wear my Superman geekdom on my sleeve.

This figure was a must for me simply because I've wanted one similar since I was 5-6 years old.

.....Parents would never buy me one...:lol

All i have to say is WOW!!! This figure is badass . I am an idiot for not getting him sooner . Big thanks to new member supermach10 for making this trade with me .

Made an all white scene on the shelf for Supes
the back wall is temp
Took some quick pics , kinda tired , don't be too harsh

HTSuperman001_zps7acf201c.jpg

LED's , verrrry niiiiice
HTSuperman002_zps1bf86d20.jpg

HTSuperman003_zpse0afc041.jpg

HTSuperman006_zpsdd6ebac8.jpg

HTSuperman008_zps5b62ad9f.jpg

HTSuperman009_zpse82eca37.jpg

HTSuperman010_zps7250c9a0.jpg

HTSuperman011_zps6d047774.jpg

Awesome figure I must agree mike, congrats on getting him, better late than never:hi5: The white background suit the diorama well:clap I found the exclusive chain to be hard to figure out a pose for myself, cause you wanta show sups in a strong pose, but with the creptonite he would be crawling or laying down being drained of all his energy so I left mine in the box.

BTW the lights are kick___!!!

Thanks buddy :hi5:

The lights are just cheap $1 LED things :lol but it works

Yup , i'm glad i got him . The dio is a wip , still dont know what pose either :wave

So after getting him are you up for the hot toys man of steel suerman from the new movie? I'm actually interested in the sideshow comic based 1/6 superman thats in production right now, I can't wait to see the new body they use for that.

So after getting him are you up for the hot toys man of steel suerman from the new movie? I'm actually interested in the sideshow comic based 1/6 superman thats in production right now, I can't wait to see the new body they use for that.

not sure , might want to see the film 1st then decide.

what SSC you talkin about ? gotta link?

Thanks brother , i seen Bats , pretty sick looking
Awesome lookin Supes , what isit based on . Sorry , i'm not a big Superman Fan

I think its just a generic comic superman not based on anyone version as far as I know:dunno

Back