1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Are you referring to the Justice Lords one?
I made that for my Brother for his birthday last year.
He's a BIG Superman collector...

photo.jpg

Holy Moly! Super collector!!! :thud::thud::thud:

Holy s***! Hard to beat that. I saw some pics of Joey Fatone's Superman collection once. His is also awesome.

Wish Hot Toys had Clark on their to-do list. He's still on my wishlist.

Wow. That's a Superstash of Supes. Most impressive. :clap

Totally stoked for Man of Steel 1:6 until then Reeves will do just fine.

IMG_1934.jpg

IMG_1938.jpg

IMG_1946.jpg

IMG_1952.jpg

IMG_1953.jpg

IMG_1956.jpg

Last edited:

I just got mine and LOVE it... just don't know how to get the crystals to stay put!

I just got mine and LOVE it... just don't know how to get the crystals to stay put!

Use a blow drier to warm up the base the shove the crystals in. Boom! Your good to go.

I put my base into a large flat casserole dish full of boiled water and left it there for about fifteen minutes. Just the base, mind you.
When it's been in there and is well softened, remove, shake it dry and pop the crystals in. They will slide right on.
Then you just need to let it dry off on a sheet of absorbent paper.
When it cools off, that sucker will be solid.

There are loads on Ebay. There's a seller i have been trying to haggle down, but they have the cheapest one on Ebay right now(With free shipping).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Toys-1...5480?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item5aed0e2b88

Plus, you could always sell your blemished one to try and subsidise the cost.
I once bought one with a shiny nose tip and it worked out fine for the custom i used it for.

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

Very cool!:clap

I have got four of the Reeve figure now(But i picked them all up loose), and don't have Lex's kryptonite necklace.
How about some images of Superman *on his knees/crawling/curled up in a foetal position/reaching out for help* wearing the chain?
Everyone has him standing proud with the chain on. And he would be in agony in proximity to that chain...
I've yet to see anyone attempt a proper Superman wearing kryptonite pose.
:)
Kind of like this:

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

Last edited:

Got a new Reeve head in the post that i won on Ebay last week, and decided to do a quick custom i have had in mind for a while. I had an idea that the Kryptonian colour spectrum is different from ours. That if Jor El was on Earth wearing the costume Brando had on, then the white would be blue, and the black S would be red with a yellow background. I know it's nuts, but it made me think about what Superman's costume could look like with these presuppositions if he were on Krypton.
White jumpsuit/cape and a black S symbol. I haven't got white boots right now but, as soon as i source a set of white boots, the black ones will go back into the parts box. I started off with just the jumpsuit and decided to make a cape. I used the 2-in-1 Routh cape as a template and sewed some pleats into it to make it hang right(I was using a shiny white wedding dress material).

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

I have got four of the Reeve figure now(But i picked them all up loose), and don't have Lex's kryptonite necklace.
How about some images of Superman *on his knees/crawling/curled up in a foetal position/reaching out for help* wearing the chain?
Everyone has him standing proud with the chain on. And he would be in agony in proximity to that chain...
I've yet to see anyone attempt a proper Superman wearing kryptonite pose.
:)
Kind of like this:

IMG_2270.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

Cool idea. I'm just not used to seeing Supes in a submissive pose.

Got a new Reeve head in the post that i won on Ebay last week, and decided to do a quick custom i have had in mind for a while. I had an idea that the Kryptonian colour spectrum is different from ours. That if Jor El was on Earth wearing the costume Brando had on, then the white would be blue, and the black S would be red with a yellow background. I know it's nuts, but it made me think about what Superman's costume could look like with these presuppositions if he were on Krypton.
White jumpsuit/cape and a black S symbol. I haven't got white boots right now but, as soon as i source a set of white boots, the black ones will go back into the parts box. I started off with just the jumpsuit and decided to make a cape. I used the 2-in-1 Routh cape as a template and sewed some pleats into it to make it hang right(I was using a shiny white wedding dress material).

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

1.jpg

Great custom!!!

Back