1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Read all the positve discussion on here about how awesome this figure is. But it still didnt prepare me for it's level of awesomeness when in-hand. So blown away. As my wife says, I am still playing with my man-doll :) Love it!!!

Hmm, just had a closer look at my fig, and the left corner of the chest S is ever so slightly coming away from the suit. I think you can sort of see that in the pics I attached above.

I push on it and it sort of sticks back a little better. Not really a big issue yet. I dont want to use glue cos that might damage the suit and make it worse.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks,

Last edited:

Strange, I've looked at it closely again, and from certain angles it looks like the rubber S is coming away from the suit, but when you inspect right at the edge, it is NOT peeling away, even when I tug at the suit.

So strange that it's got that sort of weird edge that looks like it's coming away, but isnt. Which I guess is a good thing, but would've preferred a perfect one from all angles.

Surprised we have not seen more CK customs.

Anyone here put the CR head on this body?

SupermanMMS275.jpg

Oscorp... I have done a CK custom.. I will post pics shortly

Quick snapshot of my fig's new pose :D

DSC00504_2sunHT.jpg

:rock

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g[/ame]

Yes! My superman just came in today & it is awesome! One question though, how did you guys assemble the crystal base he comes with? I'm having difficulty inserting the crystals into the base itself.

Yes! My superman just came in today & it is awesome! One question though, how did you guys assemble the crystal base he comes with? I'm having difficulty inserting the crystals into the base itself.

I don't have the figure (yet) but from what people have said, heating up the base with a hairdryer will make it easier to insert the crystals

I really want a CR Clark. Lets start a social media petition folks. :) I'm postive that's how we got a CR SUPES in the first place. (demand)

I don't have the figure (yet) but from what people have said, heating up the base with a hairdryer will make it easier to insert the crystals

With a little finesse you can do it but a hair dryer makes it more pliable. The hair dryer is my new best friend when it comes to collectibles :peace

I really want a CR Clark. Lets start a social media petition folks. :) I'm postive that's how we got a CR SUPES in the first place. (demand)

We might get a DX down the road, it should of been one in the first place. :mad:

PERS would have ruined the likeness. I, for one, am GLAD this wasn't a DX. :yess:

HEY if any superman fans bought the symbiote spidey the plastic pole that came with spidey is a bit taller from the sandman base is a little taller then supermans .......hence you could use for superman making him fly even higher in your collection if wanted....

ALSO posted on hot toys fb page asking for chris reeves clark kent to be made sometime here's hoping hot toys will......:pray:

a phone booth would be cool to show the next generation there was such a thing........WHAT'S A PHONE BOOTH DAD ? Its something bums use to sleep in or PEE in... where superman would change his clothes in a giant glass box for some reason.....for everyone to watch and hide his secret identity while he changed.....

Last edited:
Back