1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

The new suit does look very good, but yeah, with no red underpants it doesn't look complete

You like it? Okay I guess.

But more isn't always better. Superhero outfits anymore more like their made by Calvin Klein.

I like TDK Batsuit, but I think it's too busy looking.

Those weird swirl designs on this suit are completely unnecessary.

But more isn't always better. Superhero outfits anymore more like their made by Calvin Klein.

Man thong.

25q4vgx.jpg

Isn't Christopher Nolan both the producer and writer? Ya, I have complete faith/trust in that genius.

And the new suit look is supposed to be more realistic of what we'd expect from an alien race IMO. I don't think they believe other aliens would find red underpants on the outside of their pants to be practical. Knowing Nolan's realistic gritty style, the S on his chest may stand for something else entirely and ordinary citizens in the movie just assume it's for super.

Great pic, Roy. Definitely in the top handful of HT figures ever made. I ordered a second, loose figure of him today when I saw it for a good price. Gonna put it in my office, probly.

Isn't Christopher Nolan both the producer and writer? Ya, I have complete faith/trust in that genius.
That reads as total sarcasm to me for some reason :lol

I don't think you can start trying to apply practicality to Superman's suit if you want it to even remotely resemble the comic counterpart.

I thought the same thing. :lol

Anyway, although Nolan is one of the producers, it's directed by Zack Snyder.

[Edit] and written by David S. Goyer.

My current Superman setup .......

IMG_8142.jpg

Basic! And it works!

Great pic, Roy. Definitely in the top handful of HT figures ever made. I ordered a second, loose figure of him today when I saw it for a good price. Gonna put it in my office, probly.

Where? I'm looking for a cheap 2nd.

7230775364_92dc8ae9e8_c.jpg

Re-took another photo of one of my fav HT figures. :wink1:

I don't think you can start trying to apply practicality to Superman's suit if you want it to even remotely resemble the comic counterpart.

Basic! And it works!

Thanks fellas! :) It really is one of HT's all-time best.

Back