1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I think this piece was originally slated for DX treatment but Kim had trouble getting the eyes right. What Ultra said: it's a great figure as is and the price now is good - go for it digger.

Price is good? Top rated sellers on ebay are selling it still for about $200. It that a good price? I guess the DX figures I got recently were all $250+ including shipping.

But I was hoping for at least sub-$200, but doesnt seem the case...

Price is good? Top rated sellers on ebay are selling it still for about $200. It that a good price? I guess the DX figures I got recently were all $250+ including shipping.

But I was hoping for at least sub-$200, but doesnt seem the case...

Unfortunately for Aussies, yeh that's a fair price. I have heard of some going for 5-10% less than that in the US, but shipping's a killer.

e7c8e998.jpg

:lol:rotfl:lol

This picture made me lol big time.

Put mine Supes back in the box today after displaying him for 5 months. Rotation time! :rock

So I was having Issues with My Indy Dx and not being able to achieve certain Poses with his Muscle Arms being so restrictive in the clothes. And I was thinking about selling my Superman because there was something the just wasn't wowing me about him. Yes he looks like Chris Reeve but it wasn't say "BAM Superman" when I looked at him. And then i got the idea to switch Indy's Muscle Arms with Superman's Slender Arms. Now that I switched them Indy poses better and his clothes fit much better. And now Superman I think looks more like Superman. I know Reeve was more slender but i think the bigger arms look better imo. What you guys think? I love it!

e1d3aaee.jpg

e2804411.jpg

31fe8568.jpg

2b01fa98.jpg

e669c0a0.jpg

fea5e676.jpg

Nice pics hhhaney1234. This is my favorite HT out of the six I have.

I really want to see someone with a custom Clark Kent.

Good idea swapping the arms out! Looks great!

Not a bad idea using that body, it looks pretty good. I'm happy with the body he came with myself but, that body does make for a good alternitive option for customs.

Looks good with those arms, especially in the fists on hips pose.

The only thing I don't like about the muscle bodies is how the front of the elbow's bulge out, which is pretty visible in your arms straight pose.

Looks good with those arms, especially in the fists on hips pose.

The only thing I don't like about the muscle bodies is how the front of the elbow's bulge out, which is pretty visible in your arms straight pose.

agreed. But after the photos I was able to find the right angle in which to twist the elbow and futz the suit so that it doesnt show now and it looks great :yess:

Hi there, thought I'd get some opinions on a deal I can have for three figures. Looks like the best deal I can get off a top rated ebay seller is the following:

- Hot Toys CR Superman
- Hot Toys Spiderman 3
- Hot Toys Classic Predator

Total including EMS Shipping: $704

This equates to about $235 for each figure. Is this too much, or is that a reasonable deal for these three?

Thanks,
Khai

That's not a bad deal at all! You only paying about an extra 40 to 50 bucks.

Hi there, thought I'd get some opinions on a deal I can have for three figures. Looks like the best deal I can get off a top rated ebay seller is the following:

- Hot Toys CR Superman
- Hot Toys Spiderman 3
- Hot Toys Classic Predator

Total including EMS Shipping: $704

This equates to about $235 for each figure. Is this too much, or is that a reasonable deal for these three?

Thanks,
Khai

Over all, It's a great deal. I'd buy them but I already have the Superman, Spiderman I want.(the red and blue one) and as for the Predator? I can do without him.

Back