1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

comicbatmanprojectbluet.jpg

Now, See this is the kind of pic that gets me upset. Someone want to tell me why the hell Tim Burton couldn't have done that with the costume? This just proves that you can do that costume with the comic color scheme and make it look good. :)

Oh and nice work DiFabio. :wink1: :lol

I hate this picture. To me it looks like he's gotta take a dump and he's squeezing his cheeks together. " Ugh, I hope I make it." The first thing that popped into my head when I first saw it. :lol He just looks uncomfortable.

Exactly my thoughts when I saw this pic.

Both of you think about dudes taking a dump? . .

Isn't that just a set photo? If it's not an official photo who cares what his face looks like in the photo? He could have been thinking or feeling a number of things at that particular moment.

Now, See this is the kind of pic that gets me upset. Someone want to tell me why the hell Tim Burton couldn't have done that with the costume? This just proves that you can do that costume with the comic color scheme and make it look good. :)

Oh and nice work DiFabio. :wink1: :lol

I agree and I've always thought that maybe if Burton would have finished his vision with a third film that maybe the costume could have evolved into that. It would be symbolic that he started with black to blend in with the night because the cops considered him a vigilante but by the end he could come out of the dark and have brighter colors and become the Caped Crusader.... Maybe something Nolan should have done as well???

I agree and I've always thought that maybe if Burton would have finished his vision with a third film that maybe the costume could have evolved into that. It would be symbolic that he started with black to blend in with the night because the cops considered him a vigilante but by the end he could come out of the dark and have brighter colors and become the Caped Crusader.... Maybe something Nolan should have done as well???

I really want in the next Batman franchise for it to go back to the comic batsuit, nothing fancy or flashy.

The Arkham suit has be the best modern take on it, the Dark Knight suit is way too busy looking.

2z4d7hj.jpg

Or basic blue and gray. I think the next movie needs a white eyed Batman. TDK was silly.

hx45dw.jpg

Last edited:

This is how Cavill should be looking. Sorry for the blurry pick but you get the idea.

CavillSuperman.jpg

Quick question. How much bigger than a standard Hot Toys body is the Superman body ?

Quick question. How much bigger than a standard Hot Toys body is the Superman body ?

Eh it's definitely got some thicker arms and bigger torso. It makes Superman look like a bruiser. But it's not terribly bigger than the regular true type.

WIP, finalizing stubble. There's grays in the hair but my workshop is washing it out along with some detail, I'll have to get better pics. I took this one as a quicky.

IMG_0493.jpg

Ski

Looks good Ski. :)

This is how Cavill should be looking. Sorry for the blurry pick but you get the idea.

CavillSuperman.jpg

That looks badass. I would of hope they add the red under wear in the movie. That picture really capture the superman look . Also this new superman looks tough and more bulk.

Anyone knows if letting him hold'd by the clamps in "flying" position damages the fabric somehow?
A crappy iPhone pic of mine....love this figure.

supes3.jpg

Last edited:
Back