1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Just got my CR Superman and everything looks great except a shinny almost clear glue like spot on forehead. Anyone else have this and if so what did you do about it?

Just got my CR Superman and everything looks great except a shinny almost clear glue like spot on forehead. Anyone else have this and if so what did you do about it?

Get a replacement. Nothing you can do, pretty common defect a lot of people got.

Spray a quick shot of dullcote, just mask the rest of the head, eyes and hair.

IMG_8029.jpg

Still lovin this piece!

No stand! :yess:

Austrian Superman!!! See you at the pahty Loutor!!!

:lol @ Sparrow Superman!

Took some pics with my awful camera.

batmanandsuperman.jpg

Last edited:

Those pics remind me of those cardboard cutouts that people put there head into for pics:lol

Sparrowman is a wee bit gay, but Sweeneyman is scary.

And here I thought I was the only one. That pose really makes it that way. It's like he's about to say.

"Can I fire your cannon big boy?"

Did a search in this thread and couldnt find anything, so thought I'd ask.

Do you think it's worth getting this figure now, or waiting with the hope that they might make a Superman DX figure one day??

Do you think it's worth getting this figure now, or waiting with the hope that they might make a Superman DX figure one day??

It's a great piece at a great price. No reason to wait for a figure that hasn't even been rumored about. I think a ton of these have been made and will not sell put for a while...so I doubt hot toys would rush to make another one.

Quick question. Does the stand that holds the figure up in the air mark or dent the suit at all. I cant really tell from the pics if the stand wraps around too tightly? If everyone thinks it's OK, I may order this fig.

No problems with the flight stand at all. I would happily display him indefinitely with it.

I think this piece was originally slated for DX treatment but Kim had trouble getting the eyes right. What Ultra said: it's a great figure as is and the price now is good - go for it digger.

Back