1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

It's been a while since I actually took this guy out of the box, but I was admiring it, and it gave me chills. It was as though, for a moment, it was alive, and Superman was looking right through me. That may sound corny, but I think that serves as a testament to what Hot Toys accomplished with this release.

DSC_0986.jpg

DSC_0998.jpg

DSC_0909.jpg

DSC_0914.jpg

DSC_0907.jpg

I cant get him to fit inside the detolf though I think Ihave to go buy one of those little tiny phillip screw drivers so I can loosen the clamp and lower it more.

I cant get him to fit inside the detolf though I think Ihave to go buy one of those little tiny phillip screw drivers so I can loosen the clamp and lower it more.

Fits in detolf just fine

009-7.jpg

@jocal: photo caption:

Superman: Hey, my face is up here.
Batman: Sorry, your S is just so big.

lol sorry, couldn't resist. Awesome picks jocal!!

This is a great picture that showed up earlier today on AICN. Christopher Reeve gets his movie star mojo on filming at Niagara Falls on Superman II.

bvgmY.jpg

Fits in detolf just fine

009-7.jpg

Yeah yours fits cause you have the clamp down lower I have my clamp set all the way up top so hes higher off the ground and his head is hitting the wood part of the detolf when I try to put him in I have no little screw driver yet to loosen my clamp so I can lower him some then it will fit.

Did you cut your clear pole oscorp to make it shorter or did you just lower the clamp cause mine will not fit in the detolf.

Did you cut your clear pole oscorp to make it shorter or did you just lower the clamp cause mine will not fit in the detolf.

Put the stand in the detolf by itself. If it fits, then you just have to lower the clamp.

Put the stand in the detolf by itself. If it fits, then you just have to lower the clamp.

Thanks yeah thats what I just figured out but I have no way to lower the clamp cause idont have a small screw driver to loosen it.

I've also got Supes in a Detolf... he looks good by himself; or with a couple other figures :rock

kkb.jpg

Thanks yeah thats what I just figured out but I have no way to lower the clamp cause idont have a small screw driver to loosen it.

You don't need the screw driver just push the clamp down it will go with a good push.

This is a great picture that showed up earlier today on AICN. Christopher Reeve gets his movie star mojo on filming at Niagara Falls on Superman II.

bvgmY.jpg

Didn't he have any young fans? :lol

LOL Don't see much of that today.

I've also got Supes in a Detolf... he looks good by himself; or with a couple other figures :rock

kkb.jpg

Brilliant poses! These figures are so amazing. I have all of them too, but I need to buy a detolf to display all of them together.

Back