1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

This is a great picture that showed up earlier today on AICN. Christopher Reeve gets his movie star mojo on filming at Niagara Falls on Superman II.

bvgmY.jpg

All of them got curly hair except Reeves...:rotfl

Anybody have an idea what Arnie Kim has worked on since this?? I haven't seen his name pop up in the last few releases.

I really hope that smiling sculpt he was working on is for an HT 1/4 scale Reeve.:pray:

Wish i had bad supes to go along

039.jpg

036.jpg

Last edited:

017.jpg

029.jpg

untitled.png

Last edited:

I am officially dubbing the Chris Reeve Supes as my "door-opener".

He was my first licensed Hot Toys purchase... then came Keaton Bats. Nicholson Joker. Figured I'd stop there... Then I decided it might be neat to have more Bat-villains... So I snagged Dark Knight versions of Two-Face and Scarecrow. Then I started seeing those Avengers pics online.... So it was back to pick up a Thor. Then a Cap. Then Black Widow... Then I figured why not go ahead and open that Iron Man door? Mark II unleashed. Preorder Mark I. Snag a Mark IV. Get a Mark VI. Go after a War Machine... Wow! Look at that Tobey Spidey!

This is a sickness. But I don't want to find a cure...

Curse you Hot Toys. Curse. You.

Sallah

Hey, guys. Could someone please let me know roughly how wide and deep this Superman figure is when displayed with the Fortress of Solitude base?

Thing is, I'm picking one up next week and want to have a custom display case made to spec; any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

You and me both have got the same "door opener". Except for a few other HT I've gotten. Here's to never finding the cure! :duff

I am officially dubbing the Chris Reeve Supes as my "door-opener".

He was my first licensed Hot Toys purchase... then came Keaton Bats. Nicholson Joker. Figured I'd stop there... Then I decided it might be neat to have more Bat-villains... So I snagged Dark Knight versions of Two-Face and Scarecrow. Then I started seeing those Avengers pics online.... So it was back to pick up a Thor. Then a Cap. Then Black Widow... Then I figured why not go ahead and open that Iron Man door? Mark II unleashed. Preorder Mark I. Snag a Mark IV. Get a Mark VI. Go after a War Machine... Wow! Look at that Tobey Spidey!

This is a sickness. But I don't want to find a cure...

Curse you Hot Toys. Curse. You.

Sallah

I'd go with 15" all around. Just to be safe. My case is only 13" tall and there is little head room. So I just have him standing next to the Fortress base.

Hey, guys. Could someone please let me know roughly how wide and deep this Superman figure is when displayed with the Fortress of Solitude base?

Thing is, I'm picking one up next week and want to have a custom display case made to spec; any info would be greatly appreciated. :)

I'd go with 15" all around. Just to be safe. My case is only 13" tall and there is little head room. So I just have him standing next to the Fortress base.

Thank you for the info, irok. Very much appreciated. :)

Thanks yeah thats what I just figured out but I have no way to lower the clamp cause idont have a small screw driver to loosen it.

The dollar store is your friend. I couldn't imagine not having a set. Pretty much all kids toys need it to open up the battery covers. It's a dads best friend lol.

Glad to see this figure is still getting love.

No problem SkyPirtate82. Just helping a fellow freak out. Just remember to show some pics.

Back