1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I must say that my display case with 89 Batman and Superman side by side just looks right.

I really hope that we get a 1/4 scale Reeve. I don't think I could part with my 1/6th representation, but this interpretation of the character is one that I would be willing to make an exception for, and have both. I just think that the presence of 1/4 scale, combined with the Iconic nature of Christopher Reeve as Superman, would make for a jaw dropping piece.

Same here man. A realistic Chris Reeve Superman figure was a grail for me and I'm happy to finally have one, but a 1/4 version would take the cake. If HT does do another Reeve, whether it be 1/6 or 1/4, I just want them to include an option for a Clark Kent figure with a Superman shirt underneath so he can be displayed doing the shirt rip.

If they did a DX w/Kent stuff, followed by a 1/4 scale, I'd probably buy the DX as well. It's just one of those characters, and especially the interpretation, that I hold near and dear to my heart. I think it has just as much to do with the man as it did with the Superman. Christopher Reeve was just an inspiration.

Last edited:

IMG_7150.jpg
IMG_7308.jpg

The lighting and poses in your pictures are unreal. Almost looks like shots take from the movie. Great job.

Just won a brand new superman for 174 shipped on ebay cant wait to get it I have 89 bats coming too this week.

I obsessively hit enter 5 times after every picture. At some point I decided 4 spaces was perfect spacing, and I can't stop now.

:yess:I will have my superman on wednesday cant wait. Got it for 174 brand new shipped.

:yess:I will have my superman on wednesday cant wait. Got it for 174 brand new shipped.

Sweet, I'm sure you'll love it. I've watched all the Reeve films since I got it and just cant help but glance back at it throughout the films to see such a great job with the whole figure. I'll also say I enjoyed all the films when I was a kid but now know many dont like the last two films but as someone who doesn't read the comics I enjoyed them very much, number 3 more so than 4, I've seen some customs of the Evil Superman from number 3 and they look fantastic, that's probably the most memorable part of that film and Reeve did so well to play Clark, Good Superman and the Evil Supes. I look forward to seeing The Man Of Steel next year but I doubt it will take away from the Reeve films for me.

So when this comes in how should I display him with the fortress of solitude or regular stand I want to use the fortress with the hovering pose but is that clamp that comes with the fortress safe to use on the figure.

I don't even think i've used the regular stand yet.

009-6.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-6.jpg

013.jpg

Clamp stand or none at all with this figure.

The ankles are so strong there is no nead to use the crotch stand for standing poses.

And I agree, the clamp is safe. :)

I don't even think i've used the regular stand yet.

009-6.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-6.jpg

013.jpg

That looks amazing oscorp I cant pose my spiderman to save my life I might have to try that pose with the web shooting hand looks awsome.

Back