1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

002-4.jpg

Saw this guy in hand at my friends place hours back. I had held out since its release... but seeing it upclose like this makes resisting impossible! Gotta get it...

Saw this guy in hand at my friends place hours back. I had held out since its release... but seeing it upclose like this makes resisting impossible! Gotta get it...

you got to get is a Arnie Kim piece. the best Superman out there just now. be nice to see 1/4 scale!:lol

Nice video.

Why does it get cut off like that at the end? I've seen that in a lot of youtube videos. Is it just the way you edited it or is that something that just happens when uploading?

I'm new to youtube (uploading anyway), and am lust curious about what kind of problems I may encounter.

Hey Maglor, is it true that you made someone quit the forum? Didn't know you were that badass! Nice going.:D:lol

Nice video Oscorp!

Has anyone's clear posing rod start to bend? Anyone try replacing it with a non hollowed out rod? Mine is bending and the whole diorama looks crooked now.

Nice video.

Why does it get cut off like that at the end? I've seen that in a lot of youtube videos. Is it just the way you edited it or is that something that just happens when uploading?

I'm new to youtube (uploading anyway), and am lust curious about what kind of problems I may encounter.

Just the way i did it.

New poses

009-6.jpg

007-3.jpg

Last edited:

Has anyone's clear posing rod start to bend? Anyone try replacing it with a non hollowed out rod? Mine is bending and the whole diorama looks crooked now.

I just turn the rod around. It doesn't really bend, more like starts to lean forward from the weight of Superman, so I loosen the clamp and turn it all the way around, then turn the rod so the lean is going towards the rear.

I've had this figure since it was shipped by Sideshow. When I saw the first official pics of this figure I knew exactly how I wanted to pose him. When I got it I did just that, and it has stayed in that pose ever since. I finally dared to change it.

This first shot is how I initially had him posed; followed by images of how I have him now.

Superman02.jpg

CR01.jpg

CR02.jpg

CR03.jpg

DC01.jpg

Decided to re-pose my Superman figure. I haven't touched it since release day. 2 things happened. Neck was kind stuck, moved it only to find a little oil residue and a couple of marks in the neck of where the head was placed on, no big deal though. What really bugged me was the fact that after I wiped it my nail got caught in Supes uniform and pulled a thread of the suit right above the red "underwear" :slap :gah:

Very minimal and in a place I can hide, but I really wish it hadn't happened you know? Lesson learned (the hard way, always the hard way) though, from now on I will only touch my collectibles with a white cotton glove (inspection gloves). Saw a dude doing in video the other day and thought it was a bit of an overreaction. Not anymore.

Decided to re-pose my Superman figure. I haven't touched it since release day. 2 things happened. Neck was kind stuck, moved it only to find a little oil residue and a couple of marks in the neck of where the head was placed on, no big deal though. What really bugged me was the fact that after I wiped it my nail got caught in Supes uniform and pulled a thread of the suit right above the red "underwear" :slap :gah:

Very minimal and in a place I can hide, but I really wish it hadn't happened you know? Lesson learned (the hard way, always the hard way) though, from now on I will only touch my collectibles with a white cotton glove (inspection gloves). Saw a dude doing in video the other day and thought it was a bit of an overreaction. Not anymore.

You don't need to be so ____ retentive with all your figures. Supes is just a one of a kind. I did the same thing with mine more than once. It's just the fabric they used.

Back