1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

IMG_7073.jpg
IMG_7022.jpg

I'm very new to buying 1/6th scale figurines but these pictures are all amazing. I got the Christopher Reeves Figure today and even though I've seen many photos online I just can't stop looking at it, I was a big fan of the Reeve films as a kid and I still am to a certain extent. The figure once again is just mind blowing, I do have issues with the left arm fully extending out due to the suit but I didn't want to keep messing with it and the display was hard to put together but thankfully the figures suit and everything else is in perfect condition. Oh and I'm making it a Superman day by watching the 1st film :)

I'm very new to buying 1/6th scale figurines but these pictures are all amazing. I got the Christopher Reeves Figure today and even though I've seen many photos online I just can't stop looking at it, I was a big fan of the Reeve films as a kid and I still am to a certain extent. The figure once again is just mind blowing. Oh and I'm making it a Superman day by watching the 1st film :)
Awsome congrats on your purchase this is a great fig I dont have it yet cause imight be getting the keaton batman plus I got the avengers on preorder so we will see.

I really hope that we get a 1/4 scale Reeve. I don't think I could part with my 1/6th representation, but this interpretation of the character is one that I would be willing to make an exception for, and have both. I just think that the presence of 1/4 scale, combined with the Iconic nature of Christopher Reeve as Superman, would make for a jaw dropping piece.

Love the simple grace of this figure. Finally getting around to posting some pics of mine.
sup_cover.jpg
sup_cover2.jpg
sup_cover3.jpg

Awsome congrats on your purchase this is a great fig I dont have it yet cause imight be getting the keaton batman plus I got the avengers on preorder so we will see.

Thank you :), I moved into these from another type of collection so I'll be buying them very slowly but that Micheal Keaton looks awesome. The deatail on a lot of these figures amazes me, I've bought only one other Hot Toys figure in the past and that was Lincoln Burrows from Prison break, I was a big fan when it was on and picked it up when they were initially released. The difference for me though with the Christopher Reeve figure is also the memories I have of watching Superman and having a minature replica is just great.

On another note, can anyone point me to an easy and inexpensive way to make a custom Kryptonite chain, I didn't get the version with that included. I'll check the forums in the meantime just in case it's been covered already and if it has sorry for asking again. If you do have any suggestions please bear in mind I'm a complete newbie to any type of modelling, I read somewhere someone used lollipops to make the Kryptonite, that sounds more up my street but even then I dont really know what I'm doing.

Thank you

Decided to re-pose my Superman figure. I haven't touched it since release day. 2 things happened. Neck was kind stuck, moved it only to find a little oil residue and a couple of marks in the neck of where the head was placed on, no big deal though. What really bugged me was the fact that after I wiped it my nail got caught in Supes uniform and pulled a thread of the suit right above the red "underwear" :slap :gah:

Very minimal and in a place I can hide, but I really wish it hadn't happened you know? Lesson learned (the hard way, always the hard way) though, from now on I will only touch my collectibles with a white cotton glove (inspection gloves). Saw a dude doing in video the other day and thought it was a bit of an overreaction. Not anymore.

Don't worry about it. I have several snags like that on my figure. My guess is the vast majority of the guys here, if not all, would agree. Heck one of the snags on mine was there when I got it.

Great shots! And excellent posing! :rock

Back