1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Eh, what the heck...a couple of my crappy pics...

pic1-1.jpg

pic2-1.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic3-1.jpg

Finally got mine:)
img0830g.jpg

[/IMG]

Wowwwwwwww

That gives me creeeeeeps.
IF I were to buy this...and I think I'm past being on the fence about it, I would buy the exclusive version only.

Not into Superheros yet. But if I were I would start with the definitive superhero....Mr. Kent himself.

Spoke toy Danielle at SS? I sent picture of the defects to her. She said 5-7you days. Hopefully a replacement is sent out. How does it work? Do I send them mine first? Or once they see the defects on the pictures, do they ship out my replacement?

Just keep in mind that "5-7 days" means business days. Too many people around here forget that.

3 fallen stars

dscf4599.jpg

:horror I didn't know Janet Jackson was dead!
:monkey3

Since there have been so many great detail shots of this amazing figure, I decided to pay tribute to my favorite poster image from the 1978 campaign, using this outstanding figure as my model:

globe2.jpg

Last edited:

IF I were to buy this...and I think I'm past being on the fence about it, I would buy the exclusive version only.

Yeh, because that kryptonite really makes or breaks the figure :monkey1

My favorite hot toys figure so far. But waiting for nicolson joker that should be awesome

Question I am having a hard time thinking that they will only use this sculpt on one figure considering with Superman returns had 3 versions, same goes for Batman were they had 3 jokers and we should be getting a new Joker DX this year.

So what are the chances we might we a similar Superman 2 in 1 Clark?

So what are the chances we might we a similar Superman 2 in 1 Clark?

A big chance cause of Supes' good sale in the market but no one knows if they're planning to do one; as you know HT, they're very unpredictable.

Are you holding back in getting this fig on that thought of that?

Without knowing what deal was brokered with the Reeve Foundation I wouldn't take any chances. Reeve's likeness has never been directly licensed like this that I'm aware of.

To anyone holding off on buying the safest bet is to buy this figure. If they do a Clark or a 2-in-1 later you can sell this one.

Without knowing what deal was brokered with the Reeve Foundation I wouldn't take any chances. Reeve's likeness has never been directly licensed like this that I'm aware of.

To anyone holding off on buying the safest bet is to buy this figure. If they do a Clark or a 2-in-1 later you can sell this one.

:lecture:lecture:lecture :exactly::goodpost::exactly: :lecture:lecture:lecture

DCD and Mattel have both made Reeve Superman products recently. HT is the only one to actually give us something that looked like him though :lol

This figure doesn't have much waist rotation does it? That seems to be normal with those I've bought...

Back