1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I pretty much hate the USPS. My seller shipped this guy Monday via Parcel Post, and when he got insurance on the package, the lady told him it would be trackable with the insurance number, so he didn't get delivery confirmation.

Of course, it's NOT trackable with the insurance number, so I have no idea where it is or when it should be getting here. Pretty sure it will be here Saturday, but damn.

I'm gonna stop you there. You get stuff on Saturdays? I wish that was the case in Ireland. I generally don't even get stuff on mondays.

Yeah, the USPS delivers stuff on Saturdays. For now, at least. They're looking at cutting it out because they're basically hemorrhaging money. I'm HOPING it's here Saturday, because the wait for this is almost unbearable. Tomorrow's a holiday, so no mail.

i jus got the email from sideshow telling me they begin processing TODAY! WTF man, no prior warning email that its coming soon and bam they tell me on the day they start charging, wtf is going on, i aint got time to gather the funds by today. did anyone else get this email?

i jus got the email from sideshow telling me they begin processing TODAY! WTF man, no prior warning email that its coming soon and bam they tell me on the day they start charging, wtf is going on, i aint got time to gather the funds by today. did anyone else get this email?

I received an email last month giving prior notice that they would be processing this on the 11 of November. Also got the email today.

I'm gonna stop you there. You get stuff on Saturdays? I wish that was the case in Ireland. I generally don't even get stuff on mondays.

USPS is the equivalent of Royal Mail. Royal Mail's tracking is terrible as well. No tracking until it's delivered.

Pics of mine, guys, he's AWESOME!
GbFVj.jpg

That's a cool display setup & pose~

Ahhh crap I got the email saying they are starting the 11th! What happened to the 15th? I don't get paid till the 15th, will they hold my order till then?

So what I hate about SS is when they mean processing is they will probably charge everyone's credit cards tomorrow, but then ship by when you POd, which I think is lame. They should only charge a day before shipping so it's fair to everyone.

I really wish that hot toys would of included a non wired cape.
I mean don't get me wrong, I think that the wired cape works well with a figure like this, but It just doesn't look natural IMO. I'm thinking of Ironing my cape to make it hang more naturally. Do you guys think that it's a bad idea ? Will the iron ruin the cape?

I really wish that hot toys would of included a non wired cape.
I mean don't get me wrong, I think that the wired cape works well with a figure like this, but It just doesn't look natural IMO. I'm thinking of Ironing my cape to make it hang more naturally. Do you guys think that it's a bad idea ? Will the iron ruin the cape?

If you do iron it, use a low setting and place another piece of cotton cloth on top of the cape. Or you might end up with a shiny cape.

Ahhh crap I got the email saying they are starting the 11th! What happened to the 15th? I don't get paid till the 15th, will they hold my order till then?

Call them, I was able to get my Ex. Batman held until the 17th of October. I believe up to 5 days.

Just posted over 70 pics up on FB, putting the finishing touches to my review right now-
how can i find you on facebook? Which name do i type in to search? or the fb link? Would really love to see those pics : )

Call customer service. They held off on charging my card for a few days once on an order. They will work with you usually. The processing date isn't set in stone if you just call them. I've always had good experiences with Sideshow's Customer Service- by phone. Email's a different story.

Got my shipping notice that my ex version has been shipped from sideshow! Cannot wait! It's actually scheduled to be delivered this Saturday. Way faster than I thought!

Last edited:
Back