1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

Got my shipping notice that my ex version has been shipped from sideshow! Cannot wait! It's actually scheduled to be delivered this Saturday. Way faster than I thought!

That's awesome. Did the Exclusives process a while back? Mine should be processing tomorrow, just wondering time frame for shipping and delivery.

Pics of mine, guys, he's AWESOME!

GbFVj.jpg

0VFYh.jpg

0XHhH.jpg

Man.... this figure looks BADASS! Can't wait till I get mine. I love the build and fullness of the body and how the suit fits. AllI proportioned well.

That's lame.

Why the standard version is free from s/h :dunno and the exclusive version has to pay for shipping services? :pfft:Does the kryptonite weight 5 tons or something?:slap is just a plastic piece between the legs right? the box is the same right?:gah:

Why the standard version is free from s/h and the exclusive version has to pay for shipping services? Does the kryptonite weight 5 tons or something? is just a plastic piece between the legs right? the box is the same right?

There is no "free" shipping on the regular. The $209 price tag is just a combination of the figure, Reeve donation and price to ship. You're basically supposed to believe, "hey, no shipping, $209 is a great deal!" The shipping price everyone pays for the exclusive is basically the cost of the exclusive itself, i.e. a premium. The only difference is that the Califorinia locals and international collectors will pay more.

That's business.

That's awesome. Did the Exclusives process a while back? Mine should be processing tomorrow, just wondering time frame for shipping and delivery.

I got the same email and I thought it wouldn't even process until today much less ship out yesterday!

You, sir, can suck my butt :moon
tumblr_ljxrw8LKRo1qa5ygb.gif

There is no "free" shipping on the regular. The $209 price tag is just a combination of the figure, Reeve donation and price to ship. You're basically supposed to believe, "hey, no shipping, $209 is a great deal!" The shipping price everyone pays for the exclusive is basically the cost of the exclusive itself, i.e. a premium. The only difference is that the Califorinia locals and international collectors will pay more.

That's business.

Dont get it

attachment.php

It's just a ____ing marketing ploy. They know most want the EX. So those that don't get the ex, they want to give an incentive to those that order the regular. (so they are not left with a shyyt-load of those later on)

Get it now?

Yeah, there's "free shipping" on the regular but it's not free. I guarantee the $209.99 price was decided on with shipping in mind. It's just made to look like a deal, understand? That's why the exclusive doesn't have "free shipping", because that extra cost is for the green rock candy dollar store key chain.

EDIT:

OSCORP gets it.

Someone posted a picture of removing the boots of supes. You just pull it off right? i'm a little scared the pegs might snap off

Pure Marketing huh?...................
oh_big-____-xxx.jpg

:fireworks:banana:fireworks

I just spoke with Sideshow and paid the balance on my flex. They said my order will ship today or Monday.

I have been charged. That means Supes is shipping today for me. :yess:

Back