1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

This is the greatest figure ever made by HT...

Until the next one that we'll proclaim the best ever made by HT. :D

Serioiusly, this is one figure I've wanted and need right now...cant wait till it ships. The pics are driving me nuts.

I couldn't wait either since SSC aren't shipping for a month, so I bought what will be my third (or first depending on how you look at it) from a HK seller who has them NOW! Cost an extra $10 dollars but should be here within a week.

Cannot wait!

You're right, the logo is way too high in these pics. Is the production variation really going to be that bad for this?? Now I'm really worried that mine will be the same... :(

DSCF4498.jpg

I'll be pis*** if I get a bad one.

If the symbol is that high on mine I'll send it back for a replacement immediately.

Before you nerds start panicking the top of the collar is all bunched up :lol

Supes just keeps looking better and better with each piccie :)

two new pics from toysdaily, this figure is going to stand out in anyone's collection!

vCnHfAuq

IfMa4fKw

I managed to hold on to the original release of the HT Jor-El, although I feel a re-release coming more accurate to SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE. Having said that, anybody have one who has taken a pic with his boy?

I managed to hold on to the original release of the HT Jor-El, although I feel a re-release coming more accurate to SUPERMAN: THE MOVIE. Having said that, anybody have one who has taken a pic with his boy?

Years ago I had one but I tried turning it into a crappy custom of Kurtz from Apocalypse Now which I eventually gave up on and threw away... Now they're going for serious $$$$

I'd too like to see them side by side, and one with the 2 in 1 Superman too just to see how far we've come.

This figure's so good it's almost like we can't quite believe how well it turned out.

Before you nerds start panicking the top of the collar is all bunched up :lol

Didn't notice that. It looks to be folded a bit, but you can still see the seem. I don't think that's enough to account for the discrepancy between this:

DSCF4498.jpg

And this:

IfMa4fKw

Look at the distance between the symbol and the neck-line seam.

Ah, the power of scrutiny.

Looks likes pulled down a lot. Look at the clavicle of the figure and compare. This is spandex that is stretchy so it can mush together too.

Grail figure is grailin!

1110151246d6f6c70dba2f6fe5.jpg

11101512463e70d89330590cd4.jpg

Last edited:

This sculpt is all about the angle. Those two pics above really demonstrate that. That's how the head was obviously intended to be posed, and the likeness is stronger at that angle.

I have zero interest in this figure, but I think he turned out great. Well done, Hot Toys! I think these are some of the most lifelike eyes they've ever done on a non-PERS figure.

I am really trying to NOT get this figure....but MY GOD the pictures!!! It turned out so beautiful. And my first toy wish as a small youngling was a Superman figure I saw in a catalogue which I didn't get. Awwwww man this is so tough!

Back