1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

No, we're talking seeing the wrist joints and not seeing the wrist joints.

No way I would take that pic with that pose and not make sure those joints were concealed. It's a pet peeve of mine.

But I'll grant that I am in the minority here. :wave

Its called taking the two seconds to futzing the costume so it looks even more amazing. Don't worry Mag, I hear ya. :hi5:

I bet the number of people that wouldn't notice something like that outweighs the number that would.

We're talking millimeters here Maglor.

And the number of average people outweighs the number of awesome people. :nana: :rotfl

Yeah, need to see cross armed pose.

I think that the most remarkable thing about this figure is how they managed to convey different emotions without any movable eyes or different faces. It's as though his entire demeanor and, by extension, headsculpt completely change with a simple tilt of the head. Does anyone know if there are any full reviews of this guy online?

Its called taking the two seconds to futzing the costume so it looks even more amazing. Don't worry Mag, I hear ya. :hi5:

And the number of average people outweighs the number of awesome people. :nana: :rotfl

I'm a nitpicky ____er and notice things I shouldn't. I "futz" the hell out of my things and probably would do the same with those wrist joints. However, this pretentious photography/display attitude annoys me. I see it more and more on here but it actually makes me feel relieved to know that I'm not as ____ed up in the head to care.

How about all those wonderful shots above? The wrist joints are all exposed. Uh oh . . .

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VPd-fy00rI[/ame]

Not sure if these were posted.

11101602245afe381d07472048.jpg

1110160224057715e214828cba.jpg

11101602244c65ea4948a86b91.jpg

1110160224a5a38931797c4a5b.jpg

1110160224ccce4b603f552635.jpg

303283_2535677151731_1247667476_3097111_1689198471_n.jpg

TRHkg5458079.jpg

Love the flight shot.

Not sure about the last one. :lol

For sure gonna need to grab some specs and maybe a suit for this guy. (sculpt is that good)

For sure gonna need to grab some specs and maybe a suit for this guy. (sculpt is that good)

WOW... It's Clark in a Superman suit..:clap

That's why I bought 2! :clap

Man, I wish I could buy two and customize a Kent figure. Maybe HT will give us one in the future.

I'm a nitpicky ____er and notice things I shouldn't. I "futz" the hell out of my things and probably would do the same with those wrist joints. However, this pretentious photography/display attitude annoys me. I see it more and more on here but it actually makes me feel relieved to know that I'm not as ____ed up in the head to care.

How about all those wonderful shots above? The wrist joints are all exposed. Uh oh . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VPd-fy00rI

Why does someone else's preference for a clean picture/display bother you? Being so concerned about another's preference is more "____ed up in the head" than actually holding the opinion.

Christ people _____ about some stupid ____ on here.

The chain on that Kryptonite is too long. Canceled :p

Man, I wish I could buy two and customize a Kent figure. Maybe HT will give us one in the future.

If this sells well enough, HT will definitely come out with a 2 in 1 to maximize on price.

Were did you get those glasses, they look really good.

Why does someone else's preference for a clean picture/display bother you? Being so concerned about another's preference is more "____ed up in the head" than actually holding the opinion.

Christ people _____ about some stupid ____ on here.

So wait a second. Pointing out someone being bothered by a SUPER small detail is worse than the actual person being bothered by said detailed?

That's stupid ____.

I didn't say pointing it out. I said the fact that it bothers you that someone else cares about detail.

Please read.

No, we're talking seeing the wrist joints and not seeing the wrist joints.

No way I would take that pic with that pose and not make sure those joints were concealed. It's a pet peeve of mine.

But I'll grant that I am in the minority here. :wave

Agreed

I don't think you can just take the superman sculpt, put glasses on and call it Clark Kent. Didn't Superman have a different hairstyle while he was in disguise as Kent?

Kamandi, please tell me you didn't just photoshop some poor guy's fantastic pics to hide the fact that this collectible action figure has articulated wrists.

I don't think you can just take the superman sculpt, put glasses on and call it Clark Kent. Didn't Superman have a different hairstyle while he was in disguise as Kent?

Yes, he didn't have the curl and Clark's hair was parted on the other side of his head. Kent's hairstyle was a lot more slicked down than Superman's, too.

Kamandi, please tell me you didn't just photoshop some poor guy's fantastic pics to hide the fact that this collectible action figure has articulated wrists.

It only took five minutes. :monkey3

Back