1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

indysig.jpg

I just noticed this.
tiny.gif
:rotfl

MindBlown.gif

Not sure I understand the question. I think the new sculpt does significantly raise the bar. :dunno

Honestly, I don't know what the point of this conversation is...

Is there a point now? I don't know if anyone could get it if there were.

But what I was suggesting is that a better sculpt could be made, and it would make the current one look a lot like the prototype in terms of quality, but also in terms of accuracy. The second one was a modification of the first and you can see it, but it would be more obvious if there was a third to serve as a foil.

Better? And sorry to take so long to respond. There was a heap of nagging bull____ to address elsewhere, and it unfortunately monopolized my attention.

I think this figure looks good?

I think this figure looks ____ing spectacular.

Drool! This is the best pic yet, I can't believe how amazing this figure is, it blows my mind that not everyone loves this sculpt.

:goodpost:

Stunning figure. Calling a little 1/6th work of art like this a "toy" is like calling a Danbury Mint car a "Hot Wheel". Same goes for 89 Bats and Joker.

High end collectibles? Yes, sir. I do believe so.

Calling a little 1/6th work of art like this a "toy" is like calling a Danbury Mint car a "Hot Wheel".

Words! :clap

:goodpost:

Stunning figure. Calling a little 1/6th work of art like this a "toy" is like calling a Danbury Mint car a "Hot Wheel". Same goes for 89 Bats and Joker.

I can't wait to display Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, and Nicholson Joker for the ultimate 1/6 classic 70s/80s DC film Superhero trimulative. Been a dream of mine for years. I remember when even the though of figures of these three were a pipe dream.

Remember all the petition threads for a Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman line?

I can't wait to display Reeve Superman, Keaton Batman, and Nicholson Joker for the ultimate 1/6 classic 70s/80s DC film Superhero trimulative. Been a dream of mine for years. I remember when even the though of figures of these three were a pipe dream.

Remember all the petition threads for a Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman line?

Yes I do. For a while I never thought they'd happen. Had a lot of fun with customs over the years but I'm ecstatic that HT finally made them. Those three you mentioned are the pinnacle of my 1:6 collecting.

Same here, well, them and the Terminator.

So it's confirmed - no ankles articulation :(

Back